Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default Will People Be Smart Enough To Realize "Obama Care" Was Retooled Not Replaced?

The ACA was a success regardless of what happens in the near future. The next reiteration of President Obamas key legislation will be an improvement over the original but make no mistake it will exist because of the original plan.

Nobody is talking about or proposing repeal without replacement of the ACA. Maybe "nobody" is an overstatement but no politician who wants to be re-elected is considering that. So this begs the question; why did the GOP spend 8 years trying to get rid of legislation instead of working to improve said legislation only to improve the legislation when they now have the power to get rid of the legislation? God people are stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

LOL!
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    The ACA was a success regardless of what happens in the near future. The next reiteration of President Obamas key legislation will be an improvement over the original but make no mistake it will exist because of the original plan.

Nobody is talking about or proposing repeal without replacement of the ACA. Maybe "nobody" is an overstatement but no politician who wants to be re-elected is considering that. So this begs the question; why did the GOP spend 8 years trying to get rid of legislation instead of working to improve said legislation only to improve the legislation when they now have the power to get rid of the legislation? God people are stupid.

But what about Rubio?

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    LOL!
    Like I said......god people are stupid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iceland12 View Post
    But what about Rubio?
    Rubio? Can't say I have ever heard of him....or her.

Blog Entries

Mods, please move to the T-Wolves thread.
    Kingdom Warriors

Rubio? Can't say I have ever heard of him....or her.

Right...Forget your posts then? Oh, there are plenty more. Even threw in 2-3 semi-reasonable posts. Those were VERY few and far between.The Mods who diehard begs to transfer this thread to the Timberwolves thread should take a look at that one too.

"Stop messing with my agenda!

Dunn can score Rubio can neither shoot or score. Dunn has been a pro less than 3 months. Rubio has been a pro 14 years and in the NBA like 7 years. Rubio is what he is and any minutes he gets are wasted on him and should go to other players on the roster."

""On Thibs? My man when has Rubio ever been on a Timberwolves team that didn't suck? Rubio is the only constant and he has never made anybody better."

"Any site that ranks self check Rubio as a top 15 PG isn't worth reading because they either don't know basketball or is unfamiliar with the Wolves."

"Dunn and Tyus? They need Rubio's minutes to prove they can or can't play."

"Great points. That's why I really liked the Cole acquisition. We also have to remember most of the core guys should all still be in college. They don't have grown man strength yet. In addition I believe Towns should be playing power forward at this point of his career...aka Garnett."

"Well that's (offensive) an extremely unfair statistic. Rubio passing the ball to a Wiggins or Zach and they score; they pass the ball to Rubio and he either misses because he's the worst shooter in NBA history or he refuses to shoot. Either way they don't get the assist.

"Defensively because Rubio only plays one end of the court he has more energy than the other two who have to play both ends of the court plus guard the other teams primary scoring positions."

"Ouch! I have been in the Domincan Republic all week so I didn't get a chance to see the game......I'm sure it was Rubio's fault"

"Today, dude, today. For the record I said 5 minutes after they drafted a player (Rubio) who couldn't score in Europe the wolves f'd up."

"You need to understand that there is a difference between shooting and scoring. Rubio can do neither, Dunn can score today. Dunn is a much better on ball defender than Rubio. Rubio plays the passing lanes defensively much better than Dunn.....today. Rubio has more NBA experience than Dunn and it shows in Dunn's game......today. Today opposing NBA guards are literally daring Rubio to shoot! On the playground that's known as a "self check." As in dude is no threat to score because can't shoot so don't guard him. "

"If the NBA didn't have rule against zone defenses Rubio would be out of the league. Under the current rules defensive players are forced to stay out of the paint if the player they are "guarding" is not in the paint. Today Rubio's defender is forced to stand just outside the paint versus completely ignoring Rubio. However it's still problematic for the wolves because it screws up the spacing and clogs the lane."

"Dunn needs to get better which I fully expect that he will being that he is rookie who hasn't played half a season. Rubio is only a top 15 pg in NBA 2016..... the video game....maybe. You have this very unhealthy belief that Rubio should get credit for somehow making other players better? The fact is just the opposite; his liability makes them worse. Rubio is a liability at this point in his career.

"Sooooooooo sad. This is what Rubio fans are reduced too? If I were completely heartless I would pull up stats. Oh hell who am I fooling? Here a a statistic.......0."

"As in 0:

Number of winning seasons
    Number of playoff appearances
    Number of playoff games won
    Number of conference titles
    Number of players behind him in shooting percentages (5000 min played)"

"Oh no, please don't trade Rubio! Whatever will we do without little Ricky? We will be a bottom feeding team that never has a winning record let alone make a playoff without Little Ricky............the same as with Ricky Rubio.

""My man the question is not is Rubio better than a rookie or 2nd year guard. Tue question is Rubio the guard to get the wolves to the next level? The answer is a unequivocal no."

"Good god! Westbrook look human with a triple double? That's the level of the bar? So if Westbrook would have gotten a quadruple double then Little Ricky did a bad job?"

"I'm shaking my motherfuc..... head right now."

Everybody who's trying to discuss the Wolves shares your pain on nearly every post.

LOL!
    Aside from fake laughing, were am I wrong? If you were against the ACA shouldn't you be against any version or reiteration of it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iceland12 View Post

Right...Forget your posts then? Oh, there are plenty more. Even threw in 2-3 semi-reasonable posts. Those were VERY few and far between.The Mods who diehard begs to transfer this thread to the Timberwolves thread should take a look at that one too.

"Stop messing with my agenda!

Dunn can score Rubio can neither shoot or score. Dunn has been a pro less than 3 months. Rubio has been a pro 14 years and in the NBA like 7 years. Rubio is what he is and any minutes he gets are wasted on him and should go to other players on the roster."

""On Thibs? My man when has Rubio ever been on a Timberwolves team that didn't suck? Rubio is the only constant and he has never made anybody better."

"Any site that ranks self check Rubio as a top 15 PG isn't worth reading because they either don't know basketball or is unfamiliar with the Wolves."

"Dunn and Tyus? They need Rubio's minutes to prove they can or can't play."

"Great points. That's why I really liked the Cole acquisition. We also have to remember most of the core guys should all still be in college. They don't have grown man strength yet. In addition I believe Towns should be playing power forward at this point of his career...aka Garnett."

"Well that's (offensive) an extremely unfair statistic. Rubio passing the ball to a Wiggins or Zach and they score; they pass the ball to Rubio and he either misses because he's the worst shooter in NBA history or he refuses to shoot. Either way they don't get the assist.

"Defensively because Rubio only plays one end of the court he has more energy than the other two who have to play both ends of the court plus guard the other teams primary scoring positions."

"Ouch! I have been in the Domincan Republic all week so I didn't get a chance to see the game......I'm sure it was Rubio's fault"

"Today, dude, today. For the record I said 5 minutes after they drafted a player (Rubio) who couldn't score in Europe the wolves f'd up."

"You need to understand that there is a difference between shooting and scoring. Rubio can do neither, Dunn can score today. Dunn is a much better on ball defender than Rubio. Rubio plays the passing lanes defensively much better than Dunn.....today. Rubio has more NBA experience than Dunn and it shows in Dunn's game......today. Today opposing NBA guards are literally daring Rubio to shoot! On the playground that's known as a "self check." As in dude is no threat to score because can't shoot so don't guard him. "

"If the NBA didn't have rule against zone defenses Rubio would be out of the league. Under the current rules defensive players are forced to stay out of the paint if the player they are "guarding" is not in the paint. Today Rubio's defender is forced to stand just outside the paint versus completely ignoring Rubio. However it's still problematic for the wolves because it screws up the spacing and clogs the lane."

"Dunn needs to get better which I fully expect that he will being that he is rookie who hasn't played half a season. Rubio is only a top 15 pg in NBA 2016..... the video game....maybe. You have this very unhealthy belief that Rubio should get credit for somehow making other players better? The fact is just the opposite; his liability makes them worse. Rubio is a liability at this point in his career.

"Sooooooooo sad. This is what Rubio fans are reduced too? If I were completely heartless I would pull up stats. Oh hell who am I fooling? Here a a statistic.......0."

"As in 0:

Number of winning seasons
    Number of playoff appearances
    Number of playoff games won
    Number of conference titles
    Number of players behind him in shooting percentages (5000 min played)"

"Oh no, please don't trade Rubio! Whatever will we do without little Ricky? We will be a bottom feeding team that never has a winning record let alone make a playoff without Little Ricky............the same as with Ricky Rubio.

""My man the question is not is Rubio better than a rookie or 2nd year guard. Tue question is Rubio the guard to get the wolves to the next level? The answer is a unequivocal no."

"Good god! Westbrook look human with a triple double? That's the level of the bar? So if Westbrook would have gotten a quadruple double then Little Ricky did a bad job?"

"I'm shaking my motherfuc..... head right now."

Everybody who's trying to discuss the Wolves shares your pain on nearly every post.
    Great post, 12!!!
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

Aside from fake laughing, were am I wrong? If you were against the ACA shouldn't you be against any version or reiteration of it?

Each post gets more humorous!
    Kingdom Warriors

Rand Paul - a person who has drawn support from certain people on this board - has come out and said that the ACA should not be repealed until there is a replacement plan ready to pass on the same day.

If the Repubs repeal the ACA without having a replacement plan ready, they run a huge risk of throwing the health-care system into chaos. I am currently receiving federal subsidies to help pay for my health insurance on MN Sure. If the ACA is repealed, what happens to those subsidies? What happens to people with pre-existing conditions - can their insurance carriers deny them coverage?

I realize that people have issues with the ACA. Fine - come up with a better plan. Until you can come up with a better plan, leave the current plan in place. That seems pretty reasonable to me. Of course, the Repubs campaigned on repealing the ACA, so they need to keep their campaign promise. Even if it means uncertainty and worse in the entire health-care industry.

The panic of a failed presidency has set it, leaving liberals scrambling to spin positives from a sea of negatives, under a failed and incompetent president.

The ACA has been a devastating failure.

From the get go, the President's lasting (not very long) accomplishment was predicated on lies, dirty back room dealings and blatant lies. Jonathan Gruber pulled back the curtain and admitted as much. The roll out was embarrassing; the website was amateur. Premiums have skyrocketed on the middle class and millions have lost their doctors and insurance plans - making the amount of people who were forced to enter the ACA or expand upon Medicaid irrelevant. The ACA was opposed by the majority of Americans, but President Obama and his band of liberal elitists dismissively shook their collective heads at the American people, moving forward because they always seem to know what's best for us. So Americans voted:

First, for senator Scott Brown, who accomplished victory in a democratic stronghold.

Second, for a historic gain in the house of representatives (both local and federal), and big gains in gubernatorial offices.

Finally, for President Donald Trump.

President Obama's place in history is set in stone. Becoming the first black president garners with it an incredible significance that no one can deny. But he will be also remembered for his spineless incompetence; his stark partisanship; and a failed healthcare initiative.

Each post gets more humorous!
    Code for you don't have an answer that won't make you look any more hypocritical than you already do. I understand; facts don't matter with my conservative brothers. They just choose to ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Calvin View Post
    From the get go, the President's lasting (not very long) accomplishment was predicated on lies, dirty back room dealings and blatant lies. Jonathan Gruber pulled back the curtain and admitted as much. The roll out was embarrassing; the website was amateur. Premiums have skyrocketed on the middle class
    A) Premiums have been going up for 30 years. Check out this graph:

http://kff.org/report-section/ehbs-2...alth-insurance

Premiums for family coverage increased an average of 14.6 percent in 1990, down from an average increase of 24.4 percent in 1989. Premiums for single coverage increased 13 percent in 1990; in 1989, premium on January 15,
    increases in single plans averaged 23.6 percent

http://content.healthaffairs.org/con...2/104.full.pdf

B) Republicans were very much a part of the crafting of the ACA:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/5...ge-of-collapse

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Calvin View Post
    The panic of a failed presidency has set it, leaving liberals scrambling to spin positives from a sea of negatives, under a failed and incompetent president.

The ACA has been a devastating failure.

From the get go, the President's lasting (not very long) accomplishment was predicated on lies, dirty back room dealings and blatant lies. Jonathan Gruber pulled back the curtain and admitted as much. The roll out was embarrassing; the website was amateur. Premiums have skyrocketed on the middle class and millions have lost their doctors and insurance plans - making the amount of people who were forced to enter the ACA or expand upon Medicaid irrelevant. The ACA was opposed by the majority of Americans, but President Obama and his band of liberal elitists dismissively shook their collective heads at the American people, moving forward because they always seem to know what's best for us. So Americans voted:

First, for senator Scott Brown, who accomplished victory in a democratic stronghold.

Second, for a historic gain in the house of representatives (both local and federal), and big gains in gubernatorial offices.

Finally, for President Donald Trump.

President Obama's place in history is set in stone. Becoming the first black president garners with it an incredible significance that no one can deny. But he will be also remembered for his spineless incompetence; his stark partisanship; and a failed healthcare initiative.
    Well what better place than to decide if you are right than the ACA. If it wasn't politics to the detriment of the country then the GOP should have no problem repealing it and not put anything in its place. HOWEVER! If they do replace it with something else then they are the proven power Hungary a-holes we thought they were who were willing to sabotage American citizens. We should know by spring.