STrib: Postgame: Pitino doesn't wait long for questions after tough loss at Penn St

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Marcus:

Gophers coach Richard Pitino didn't last long in the post-game interview session after Saturday's disappointing 52-50 loss against Penn State.

After making an opening statement, Pitino waited about 10 seconds for questions. The reporters present (I didn't make the trip to State College) didn't speak up fast enough, so they lost out on the opportunity to talk to him.

“Thank you,” Pitino said before walking out.

This second straight loss Saturday to a team that the Gophers led by 14 points in the first half needed a lot more explanation. Pitino won’t address the local media until Friday since Minnesota’s next game is Saturday against Wisconsin at home.

http://www.startribune.com/postgame...ons-after-tough-loss-at-penn-state/410748645/

Go Gophers!!

I would guess he's not happy with his team....playing very young the last 2.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

per Marcus:

Gophers coach Richard Pitino didn't last long in the post-game interview session after Saturday's disappointing 52-50 loss against Penn State.

After making an opening statement, Pitino waited about 10 seconds for questions. The reporters present (I didn't make the trip to State College) didn't speak up fast enough, so they lost out on the opportunity to talk to him.

“Thank you,” Pitino said before walking out.

This second straight loss Saturday to a team that the Gophers led by 14 points in the first half needed a lot more explanation. Pitino won’t address the local media until Friday since Minnesota’s next game is Saturday against Wisconsin at home.

http://www.startribune.com/postgame...ons-after-tough-loss-at-penn-state/410748645/

Go Gophers!!

That's what happens when you are too cheap to send your beat writer and the 19 year-old stringer you hired for $15/hour isn't ready. Oh well.

I love the silence from the team after the loss at Penn State. I expect them to come out dialed in and ready for Wisconsin on Saturday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yeah, Pitino was (obviously) not happy after the PSU game. Here is his entire post game press conference:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Best 'postgame' commentss are during the Richard Pitino Show. 6:30 PM Mondays on ESPN1500.

He needs to get his chin out of his hand, and quit fussing with his hair.

Top Bottom