Harrison Van Dyne

I'm no math major, but I think that .82 would still be considered low 3*. I think if he were to get to .84 - .86 he would be considered a mid 3*. Nice that he is trending in the right direction though.

Not that I disagree- being in academics I was considering .80-.81 a B- and .82 a B!! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rivals has him as 3rd ranked WR in KS. Ninth best overall.

I can read, and your point is? You said the competition was suspect. It's every bit as good as playing 6A in Minnesota if not better.

I can read, and your point is? You said the competition was suspect. It's every bit as good as playing 6A in Minnesota if not better.

My point is he's ranked well in KS. WTF.
Said the competition looked suspect. Essentially got pretty wide open in every highlight. DBs looked slow to react. Big schools do have bad teams.

Well Kansas has a population of 2.9 million and Minnesota has a population of 5.6 million so I would hope Minnesota 6A football would be a bit better than Kansas 6A football.

Well Kansas has a population of 2.9 million and Minnesota has a population of 5.6 million so I would hope Minnesota 6A football would be a bit better than Kansas 6A football.

That's not really a good barometer to use, as Louisiana and Mississippi (just as two examples) both have smaller populations than Minnesota and both have vastly superior HS football as compared to Minnesota.

Said the competition looked suspect. Essentially got pretty wide open in every highlight. DBs looked slow to react. Big schools do have bad teams.

Harrison looks like he's in a different league than these DB's from his Hudl footage. I'd agree with that. He looked particularly effective on the plays where he was doing double moves.

Now the big ask is if we have a QB lined up who can make strong throws and let Van Dyne, Bell, and Douglas use their length.

The corn slows em down.

Harrison looks like he's in a different league than these DB's from his Hudl footage. I'd agree with that. He looked particularly effective on the plays where he was doing double moves.

Now the big ask is if we have a QB lined up who can make strong throws and let Van Dyne, Bell, and Douglas use their length.

Hitch and go looked great. 100 speed is very good...deep threat possibilities.

We'll probably have someone on the bench next year that will be able to make those throws. Won't be our starter though.

We'll probably have someone on the bench next year that will be able to make those throws. Won't be our starter though.

Fleck's offense is similar but in passing situations he "uses alignments to create an easy read for the QB and an easy opportunity for a main receiver to get the ball. Almost every play is either targeted to get the ball to a key player or to stress the defense with a spread-option concept. WMU likes how it’s going to go, either way.

"If you’re game-planning for Western Michigan, you can expect to see lots of formations, only a few concepts (but all executed at a high level), and plenty of option plays designed to prevent you from keying in on both the lead runner and the lead receiver. You have to pick someone."

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/11/19/13577022/pj-fleck-coach-western-michigan-wmu

Top Bottom