CB Demetrius Douglas Commits!

Well, Mason used to move most his talent to one side of the ball too. I didn't really like the results but people talk about him like he was an offensive genius so there is that.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Interesting that they offered him as a WR given the lack of depth they are facing in the secondary. Perhaps PJ doesn't think the fallout from the title IX investigation will be as bad as everyone else is assuming.

Lack of depth in the secondary? Have you SEEN our list of WRs? Not very deep there either. Got bodies sure but none of em are very consistent so far

Lack of depth in the secondary? Have you SEEN our list of WRs? Not very deep there either. Got bodies sure but none of em are very consistent so far
Take another look at the depth chart, then subtract out all the possible transfers/expulsions at DB/CB. As for the WR's, lots of underclassman, they can still improve, I'm not too worried.

Lack of depth in the secondary? Have you SEEN our list of WRs? Not very deep there either. <b>Got bodies sure but none of em are very consistent so far </b>

I think (lack of) bodies in the secondary is the issue tho.

Lack of secondary depth if all the suspension/explusions/transfers go through is a much larger issue in my opinion. I assume the staff knows what they are doing.

Hmmm- PJ must not be optimistic. van Dyne this morning makes 85 players on or committed to scholarship for next season. Since he's still recruiting like mad then he's either confident they aren't all coming back and/or he's playing the SEC game of grey shirting. Either way he better start thinking about a Safety or two and a CB or two as well.

Man, Douglas looks REALLY good as a DB. I hope they can convince him to move over because a) we need him there, and b) he seems more of a natural on defense.

Omar was a very good player for the Gophers. His son could even be better.

Oregon and Notre Dame? Along with Vandy, Dartmouth, Harvard and Yale?

The younger Douglas should make his family, friends and Gopher fans very proud. Both on the field and off.

Welcome aboard Mr.Douglas.

Omar Douglas was a VERY good player. He currently stands at #8 on the all-time Gopher receptions list with 130, tied with Wolitarsky. He is also #10 in receiving yardage. In that absurd 1993 Purdue game (a 59-56 Gopher win in regulation), he caught FIVE touchdown passes, a school and Big 10 record.

Harvard tuition is 100% need based. Get in, it's paid for.

It's amazing what you think you know but dont

You are correct, at Harvard 100% of your need based aid would be covered by loan or grant

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Nice to have Demetrius back in the Twin Cities. I have heard nothing but good things from the Wayzata football coaches who had him as a 9th grader. Sounds like a few years on the West Coast haven't warped him!

Nice to have Demetrius back in the Twin Cities. I have heard nothing but good things from the Wayzata football coaches who had him as a 9th grader. Sounds like a few years on the West Coast haven't warped him!

Hey what's that supposed to mean?[emoji6] it's not like he lived in California!

Top Bottom