Sawvel to Wisconsin?

What are skunk fans saying? Is Sawvel even on the list?

Coach Barry to the rescue!

The possibility exists for Claeys and Sawvel to land at Nebraska, Wisconsin or Purdue. Yikes!

Good luck to them and best wishes to them IF that happens. They didn't leave Minnesota by choice. So, I think in a way it would be a GREAT learning experience and experiment. Sometimes change is a good thing. Sometimes: ",,,you don't always know what you got 'til it's gone..." That would be VERY entertaining and interesting...

Wisconsin would be really dumb to hire either of them. They have so much talent returning and schematically TC and JS run completely different philosophical defenses compared to Wisconsin. Wisconsin should really hire a 3-4 coach.

They would be good gets for Purdue. Nebraska would be interesting but I would think Nebraska is trying to bring in a bigger name.

Wisconsin would be really dumb to hire either of them. They have so much talent returning and schematically TC and JS run completely different philosophical defenses compared to Wisconsin. Wisconsin should really hire a 3-4 coach.

They would be good gets for Purdue. Nebraska would be interesting but I would think Nebraska is trying to bring in a bigger name.

Nebraska hired Bob Diaco as DC

Top Bottom