Former NFL Pro-Bowler Bryce Paup may be Gophers D-line coach

B1G Paupi brings some NFL moxie. If he can teach and relate to the kids and all signs are that he is able to do that based on the posts above then we have a probable winner here.

Have to agree on Sawvel; really, really sad to see them go but what's done is done. I'll be a fan of his wherever he ends up (unless it's Wisconsin). Onward and upward.

No I'm not just talking about Paup but all of them. This is a Sh!t hire and he has minimal HC experience. This was a PC hire not a hire to improve our team. This isn't going to end well for the U and then the U will have to start all over again. And again three years tops. And if he is better than what I believe then I'll will say I was wrong. And not keeping Jay around will bite us in the ass too.

....lol

No I'm not just talking about Paup but all of them. This is a Sh!t hire and he has minimal HC experience. This was a PC hire not a hire to improve our team. This isn't going to end well for the U and then the U will have to start all over again. And again three years tops. And if he is better than what I believe then I'll will say I was wrong. And not keeping Jay around will bite us in the ass too.

C'mon... stick that lip out a little further.

baby-crying_llgdq8.jpg

Nice troll post!

Insane. All of it insane.

Really insane?! No, logical! How many of you drank Brewster'a koolaid?? This guy again has very minimal HC experience and at a MAC level for three years. I hope he succeedes but I'm not holding my breath. And I'm not a troll.

Really insane?! No, logical! How many of you drank Brewster'a koolaid?? This guy again has very minimal HC experience and at a MAC level for three years. I hope he succeedes but I'm not holding my breath. And I'm not a troll.

There is almost no comparison between Brewster and Fleck in any respect. The analogy is stupid and lazy. Troll better.

Try 4 years troll

Ok maybe my math is rusty but 2013-2016 =3yrs??
2013–2016Western Michigan Via Wikipedia. Try again

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

Assuming you can count, how many years is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok maybe my math is rusty but 2013-2016 =3yrs??
2013–2016Western Michigan Via Wikipedia. Try again

Wow you may be one of the dumbest trolls I've met. Try reading your wiki source too- if you need help with the big words let me know.

2013 1-12 record
2014 8-5
2015 8-5
2016 13-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Bryce Paup is a brilliant add (potentially) as DL coach. He should be an outstanding recruiter and a great technique and motivation coach. This team should do very well next year. At least 9-4. The cupboard is not bear.

I forgot Paup was NFL Defensive Player of the Year in '95. Dude was really good in Green Bay; he turned out to be great in Buffalo. How many college coaches can drop the fact that they won that honor on recruits, and can teach them what it takes to reach that same level? We have the only one.

Former Vike Ben Leber chimes in:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Former Vikes QB Sage Rosenfels chimes in:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom