Who would you like to see as OC?

Hollinsanity

Reaction score
Have any rumors been circulating? Is Simon expected to come over from WMU as WR coach? Any rumblings or thoughts about the WMU OC?

I hope it's the WMU OC - Kirk Ciarrocca

It makes sense. We hired Fleck because of his excitement and success at WMU. A big part of his success at WMU was a really good offense. I think it makes the most sense to bring his OC with him. They both earned the promotion to Big 10 football.

100%

It makes sense. We hired Fleck because of his excitement and success at WMU. A big part of his success at WMU was a really good offense. I think it makes the most sense to bring his OC with him. They both earned the promotion to Big 10 football.

Totally agree!!! I like the idea of offensive continuity. WMU was already pretty much elite offensively, given the talent on hand. They ranked high in NCAA stats. Upgrade Oline, awesome but PJ needs some Row The Boat supporters. He'll have new defensive schemes to approve and worry about. Doesn't need to be teaching his strength, offense, to a whole new set of coaches AND players. Offensive continuity seems important to me.

Gotta imagine it's coming quickly. I doubt Warinner would come on board without a good idea on who the OC is.

Let's go full elite and bring in Helfrich as OC.

I hope it's him too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom