Challenge to be Elite!

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
I've been thinking since Fleck came to town and I was blown away by his press conference, about becoming Elite. I was speechless after the press conference thinking about what I just saw. Well I've decided to become Elite.

My goal is to leave Gopherhole, which I'm addicted to, and focus on some changes before the start of next football season. I need to lose about 35-40 lbs, finish my masters, and focus in at home. Gopherhole and Gopher Football consumed me.

I'll be logging off and deleting the tapatalk feature from my electronic devices. I'll get the big stuff on Twitter, but I need to become Elite.

I hope to meet these goals by mid to late August.

GO GOPHERS!

PS. See you at the games!

I've been thinking since Fleck came to town and I was blown away by his press conference, about becoming Elite. I was speechless after the press conference thinking about what I just saw. Well I've decided to become Elite.

My goal is to leave Gopherhole, which I'm addicted to, and focus on some changes before the start of next football season. I need to lose about 35-40 lbs, finish my masters, and focus in at home. Gopherhole and Gopher Football consumed me.

I'll be logging off and deleting the tapatalk feature from my electronic devices. I'll get the big stuff on Twitter, but I need to become Elite.

I hope to meet these goals by mid to late August.

GO GOPHERS!

PS. See you at the games!

See you in a week.

Sounds as if you are running into the fire, not away from the fire. You are going to look svelte come next fall and you will have your masters along with a smooth running household.

Good luck to you. I cant stay away from here for long

Maxy... I want to thank you for your post. I too have been really inspired by Fleck and his commitment to becoming Elite! I also need to lose some weight, and my wife definitely deserves better communication from me. Your post made me want to take control of my situation; and in fact, I called several of my friends who are also addicted to gopher sports. Each and every one of us wants to rededicate ourselves to self improvement and the pursuit of Eliteness!

We are meeting at Bunnys to discuss.

Too many Elitists! Don't go too far, you don't people labeling you as a fascist... lol

Good luck to your other goals, but you will be back. At least for the reporting on Fleck that the local sport media won't cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winni........I always thought they were good wings; however, with my new attitude of Eliteness I am not completely certain they are up to my new limitless standards. I will need to reevaluate using my current "eliteness filter". I will do so, and then report. I sincerely hope they are, because several of the servers have always found me charming; and with my new Eliteness, I don't think they will want me to decommit.

Top Bottom