ESPN: Way-too-early 2017 B1G Power Rankings (Minnesota #10)

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score

According to Vegas (National Championship odds) it goes Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Wisconsin and then a 4-way tie for 5th place between Michigan State, Nebraska, Minnesota, and Northwestern. We're 100-1 to win it all.

I would say there are 8 teams that could make it to and win the Big Ten title game next year.

Just me, but if we find QB and keep 5 of the suspended 10
I think we will be in the hunt for the West.

Just me, but if we find QB and keep 5 of the suspended 10
I think we will be in the hunt for the West.

I think PJF will go out of his way to make a point with some players next year and it will hurt the product on the field. 10th seems about right, but I will predict us to go 13-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think PJF will go out of his way to make a point with some players next year and it will hurt the product on the field. 10th seems about right, but I will predict us to go 13-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean 15-0 right?

You could be correct but I think our quarterback will emerge from those currently eligible for spring football. Williams will not play quarterback for Fleck. Green is a possibility if he gets things worked out but I still think he gets beat out by one of the others. True freshman is the best passer, Croft best athlete, Rhoda best game manager, JC guy strongest runner and most game experience. jmo

You could be correct but I think our quarterback will emerge from those currently eligible for spring football. Williams will not play quarterback for Fleck. Green is a possibility if he gets things worked out but I still think he gets beat out by one of the others. True freshman is the best passer, Croft best athlete, Rhoda best game manager, JC guy strongest runner and most game experience. jmo

Fleck wants a passer and a true freshman is the only one who can do it. That's a problem.

Good - I'm down to be underestimated and over perform. This is the kind of headline that fuels your in the depths of winter during the offseason training program.

Fleck wants a passer and a true freshman is the only one who can do it. That's a problem.

I think Rhoda and Croft can be coached up to do the job. I agree the true freshman is the best passer but he'll be here in a week or so, and he'll have a head start to compete.

Plenty of true freshmen have been adequate college quarterbacks. That's not really a problem for me.

I have optimism that whoever plays can at least match 2016 Leidner.

10th is fair. So many unknowns. How long will it take for the current players to buy in, who will be the quarterback and what happens if he gets injured? What is happening with 10 players that were suspended. List goes on and on in the upcoming year. I don't doubt though that Fleck will do well though even in his first year.

We don't know at all if Morgan is the best passer. It could very well be Demry, Rhoda or Green if eligible.

Top Bottom