National Title Game Thread: Clemson and Alabama

Desmond Howard has quite a suit....Nice!

Uhhh....how about that targeting by Boulware! But Rallis' targeting vs. Purdue was so much more violent! Brutal.

This one was okay- it was on an Alabama player!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Targeting is optional in 2016, except when it's the Gophers. Obviously that sounds silly, but after watching a full season of football I can't conclude otherwise.

The worst part is that the announcers don't even say anything. Herbstreit even went so far to say something about 2 tough guys playing tough guy football. OH! I get it! As long as they are both "tough guys" it is ok to lead with the head and drill a guy straight in the helmet. Got it. Thanks Kirk!

Yeah - it's just an incredibly selectively enforced rule. I'd imagine many fanbases, depending on how their games played out, don't even think anything of a hit like that.

Renfrow has 3 TDs now vs Bama last 2 years.
Last year he caught 7 for 88 and 2. Tonight....I've lost count # of receptions but nice job by him.

That Goodyear Cotton Bowl ad even featured a targeting hit. Rewind and behold. We were targeted by the officials this season, no question.

ESPN finally went too far with whatever it is they are airing on ESPN 2...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Does anyone else think the "SEC Graduate" jersey badges are...uh... sad?

He's related to the Predator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He needs hair assistance from Akeem Springs to show him the mini man tuft.

Game Winning Drive time, boys...

ESPN finally went too far with whatever it is they are airing on ESPN 2...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

The ESPNU and ESPN2 broadcasts are worse than the worst fm morning shows and that's saying something. How this is on the air...I dunno.

Defense Wins Championships. ive seen it first hand for year and BAMA has that.

Top Bottom