Detroit News: WMU would consider selling 'RTB' to Fleck, Minnesota

We do, but I don't know who controls that, and there is some benefit to having variety in the cheers.
No, it's awful and nobody aside from the band and cheerleaders says it. The worst is on TV hearing those three stinger notes *Bop-bop-bop* and then silence where you would expect to hear something.

I hate to break it to everyone who hates RTB, but he has said it about 1,000 times in the first 3 days and clearly intends to keep using it moving forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to break it to everyone who hates RTB, but he has said it about 1,000 times in the first 3 days and clearly intends to keep using it moving forward.

I think it's here to stay, but I still hate it.

Yeah I'm a bit confused by the "just use ski u mah" arguments.... I'm not sure they have seen PJ talk yet. He is busting the boat out alongside ski u mah pretty often.

I think it's here to stay, but I still hate it.

RB JARVION FRANKLIN: When I first heard the term, I was like hold on. I'm going to the Broncos. I'm going to Western Michigan, which is the Broncos. But I'm going to row the boat there? That doesn't even make sense. I used to laugh, too.

But I was the type of guy that kind of liked the way people can just apply things in their life and just build that custom mindset, make up something and make it work for them.

So, when I heard the term and got to understand it, I really respected Coach Fleck for it. And I knew the meaning behind it. I know where it stems from and stuff like that. So I really did respect Coach Fleck for it. And I respect the fact that he used it. And at one point he was the only one who believed in it. His voice never wavered. His voice never got quieter. People were screaming at him, and he stayed true to himself and his beliefs. And I definitely respected that and the vision.

You can go to any D1 school across the nation and one thing is guaranteed. And that's football. I wasn't making my decision based on football. I made my decision on the type of people I was going to be surrounded with and how those people could further me in life and how I'm going to come in contact and just really put myself in the best position to really become a man and mature.

http://www.cottonbowl.com/_ufiles/pdf/wmu-offensive-news-conference.pdf

Top Bottom