Nathan Umlor Commits to Minnesota!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Projected TE or DE ? Anyone know?

3 star on rivals, other P5 offer from Illinois

Would guess he grows into DT or OL. 4.95 40, but only benches 235. Weight room ahead!

That is what I assumed until I watched his tape. I think he stays at DE or TE (my guess would actually be TE). He is way more athletic than I thought he'd be.

Every recruit needs work in the weight room. At 6' 5 he could still be growing, and its only an estimate as to his playing. He could be a 6'6 335 OG, a 6'6 285 TE, or if the Defense sees him as a 6'6 290 DE.

That is what I assumed until I watched his tape. I think he stays at DE or TE (my guess would actually be TE). He is way more athletic than I thought he'd be.

I like him at TE for his blocking more than anything but he could also be an outstanding DE. I say we clone him and play him on both sides of the ball.

Umlor reminds me of Drew Goodger. An on the line blocking TE that will be able to occasionally slip out and catch a few passes.

He reminds me of Jake Paulson who Claeys and company were recruiting. I assume that means they are no longer recruiting Jake Paulson.

The elite stuff is starting to get on my nerves. It's like the new fad word my kids would use in high school every time they could- even if it doesn't fit the context.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The elite stuff is starting to get on my nerves. It's like the new fad word my kids would use in high school every time they could- even if it doesn't fit the context.

Yeah, it's not the kind of positive word that Minnesotans like to use. Too against the DNA.

Glad I'm not the only one. The guys on the recruiting sites are getting ridiculous. I think Zach Johnson at GI has Elite wet dreams thinking about PJ at night.

That is an elite take.

If elite works for 17and 18 year olds ,then I'm ok with it ,but if we don't have an Elite record next year it's gonna get old very fast...

He seems to be going after men who pray. Interesting.

I think dude is a decent TE but nasty as DE.... Ripping through DT like nothing...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think dude is a decent TE but nasty as DE.... Ripping through DT like nothing...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why would he rip through DT as a DE?

Glad I'm not the only one. The guys on the recruiting sites are getting ridiculous. I think Zach Johnson at GI has Elite wet dreams thinking about PJ at night.

Aren't all wet dreams "elite"?

Top Bottom