QB Tanner Morgan Flips from Western Michigan to Gophers!!

I'm confused as to how Tanner Morgan is an upgrade on McLaurin...

This might be the strangest post I've seen all day.

What does it even mean?

They are different years, it isn't either or.

How would you know anything about McLaurin or him.

They seem like completely different types of players.

What a bizarre post.

This might be the strangest post I've seen all day.

What does it even mean?

They are different years, it isn't either or.

How would you know anything about McLaurin or him.

They seem like completely different types of players.

What a bizarre post.

We have like 6 QB's now... I'm assuming that Fleck will be pulling McLaurin's offer as these two require completely different playbooks.

We have like 6 QB's now... I'm assuming that Fleck will be pulling McLaurin's offer as these two require completely different playbooks.

If he's pulling the McLaurin offer, it will have nothing to do with Morgan. They are different years. McLaurin was offered to add upperclassman depth.

Everyone assumed we would sign a JuCo (McLaurin) and a FR (Morgan). This signing doesn't change anything for McLaurin. The coaching change may have, I'm not sure if he's a fit, but it has nothing to do with Morgan.

Oh, and right now, we have Croft, Green (Suspended), Williams (Suspended), and no one else on scholarship at QB. We don't have an abundance.

Pretty sure JuCOs already signed. His offer isn't getting pulled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I forgot about that, I think he's already enrolled.

Let's go kick him out.

This kid looks to have a good, quick release. Can fire it, and finesse it downfield. Looks like a prospect to me.

_sigh_ this is why i wanted miles

Why? Miles prefers drop-back passers who line up under center. Fleck likes his quarterbacks to line up in the shotgun. McLaurin is definitely is not a drop-back passer.

Fleck's offense against NIU.

This kid looks to have a good, quick release. Can fire it, and finesse it downfield. Looks like a prospect to me.

I don't recall seeing a better pure passing QB prospect commit here in the past decade plus.

The Ryle product was actually set to leave for Western Michigan Saturday in order to start classes on Monday. Now he will start classes in Minneapolis on January 16. He has never visited the Minnesota campus and plans to travel there next week.

"Obviously I know it's cold," Morgan said. "But I've heard great things about Minneapolis and the University of Minnesota."

For Morgan, the opportunity to play for Fleck was the deciding factor.

"It all goes to coach Fleck, the way he can connect with guys. He connects with all his players on a personal level," Morgan said. " ... You meet the guy and you don't want to pass up the opportunity to play for him."

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/2017/01/06/ryles-morgan-flips-minnesota/96279052/

I don't normally take much from watching highlight tapes, but wow, Morgan's hudl video impressed me to say the least. Seems to have a real natural feel for passing, clean release, great accuracy from what was shown, and had some zip on the ball. I'm on board!

I'm confused as to how Tanner Morgan is an upgrade on McLaurin...

Probably isn't but PJ knows the kid fits his system and u can't have too many qbs- especially with two possibly not being available for a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a QB has a scholarship offer from Louisville, I'm inclined to welcome their commit to Minnesota.

His Twitter feed is pretty enthusiastic, which I love. Perhaps he could be another Carter Coughlin as far as rallying the troops!

Top Bottom