How long after...

backoncampus2009

Reaction score
How long after the first spring thaw will we see a commercial with coach and Goldy rowing a boat around lake Calhoun?

How long after the first spring thaw will we see a commercial with coach and Goldy rowing a boat around lake Calhoun?

I wouldn't do it, someone one of the former coaches may be there throwing Bricks at them during the commercial shoot. Fleck is the shiny new penny, there better be some substance to this RTB stuff or, a lot of people will be flinging negative poop. It's kind of what we do in these parts.

So does Western Michigan own "Row the Boat"? Thought I read that somewhere. Did he say it during press conference? I'm at work and have not seen it yet.

Put them on the Mississippi with the crew team- love it ! Goldy will have to be elite!

He should have demanded a roof top patio on top of the boat house, with a heavily stocked mini bar, and cigar humidor. That and a cranking Bose system with a DJ, and some dancing polar bears juggling knives.

Goldy commercials are a viral thing now. Put em out while they're hot

He said they're going try and work out the legal logistics so he can bring the slogan with him.

He said they're going try and work out the legal logistics so he can bring the slogan with him.

He has been there and done that. Come up with a new metaphor. Don't want a retread from another school.

Remember in grade school when you'd song Row Row Row Your Boat in a round? Are we going to be doing that at the stadium?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom