Wow... Instant QB that can turn this program elite... FAST

LetsRow651U

Reaction score
Elite, elite, elite this is the next generation of gopher football that we have lacked in in my 28 years of for the most part blown expectations with this program.... Besides all the bells, whistles, and NEW UNIS (probably with drakes head in the space vacated by those brutal ugly kill stickers on the back of the helmets) he will sure to bring some buzz back to dinky town. He has a tall task and he seems very focused on bringing some consistency here.
It brings us from days ago thinking complete rebuild, to a potential big west championship with one guy that I was surprised that I hadn't seen mentioned yet, unless somewhere in the threads I missed him.
Zach Terrell
Sure it's gonna be fun to do a little poaching these next couple weeks to help our last rated recruiting class but let's think big fish here guys
Senior Quarterback for the Broncos squad who had their outstanding season is rising on some QB draft services. The highest I've seen him was 14th. But still very under the radar with how well they played last year.
He had 33 passing touchdowns and 3500 passing touchdowns last season, that's gotta be up there with in my memory Cory Sauter and Bryan Cupito for gopher quarterbacks in a year.... It's been that bad.
Any chance Fleck can convince him that playing in the BIG could really help his stock like it worked for Russ....
It's not football, it's life
I'm sure other senior grads could likely do the same(2 Sr WRs not named Corey Davis that had solid numbers with Terrell), and help us fill out some holes (DBs) left by whoever wont be with our program. I'd be meeting with Mr Winfield Sr and his son very soon, it would be such a blame to lose such a talented player (if he leaves he's going to tOSU). I wouldn't blame them by the way everything has gone the past month.
Insert Terrell and the next 10 or so pieces you can in the next month, with the running back combo we have now... Hopefully we can keep building momentum defensively I can't go back to watching the missed tackles of the mason/ Brewster era.

This is our ticket to Roses fellas

SKI U MAH!!!!!

Would love to see this chant more in the games, maybe before every quarter or touchdown.
Wouldnt hate them bring back some of the classic gopher uniforms in history instead of where we just went crazy at WMU lol The ones in the mid-90s with the "M" on both sides of the front were very original and would look fresh with the current color scheme. Along with the ones from the 60s to bring back the tradition this program has.

My choice that I had my eyes on the past few years was Lane Kiffin solely based on the pure excitement, character, and relevancy this program has lacked.

I didn't say elite enough but hope you enjoy the take! This is an exciting time for Gopher Nation, change can be good!〽️

Cheers!

??

Hasn't Terrell used his eligibility?

no eligibility. but i like the passion.

Holy troll Batman.. Kiffin?!? Dude...

Top Bottom