Where does our current quarterback fit into all this?

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Seems like every time we get a new coach, coordinator we recruit a different type of quarterback to fit the new playbook. What is your feeling on our current quarterback situation? Fit in?

Seems like every time we get a new coach, coordinator we recruit didn't type of quarterbacks to fit the new playbook. What is your feeling on our current quarterback situation? Fit in?

I have no idea who are current QB even is.

The offense at western Michigan looked similar.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Yeah... asking for a friend. Who's our quarterback?

The QB who has the most starts next year is not on our current roster.

Something tells me our new QB might have been a WMU recruit until yesterday.

Checking the Western Michigan recruiting list, sorry no QB listed.

Someone said on here after the Fleck talk got serious, that his starting QB this season is a possible grad transfer. Does anyone know if that is true ? If it is, that could provide a very viable bridge until some new QB's could be recruited.

On paper, Croft has got to be the guy unless there are roster changes - or a change in the status for Green and Williams.

There isn't anyone else. I don't see a true FR coming in and starting. That leaves a Juco or a Grad Transfer. Stay Tuned.

On paper, Croft has got to be the guy unless there are roster changes - or a change in the status for Green and Williams.

There isn't anyone else. I don't see a true FR coming in and starting. That leaves a Juco or a Grad Transfer. Stay Tuned.

Didn't we just sign a JuCo QB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance Green plays next season? Meaning suspension gets lifted?

I say we run Wild Cat all the time and just get us an extra blocker.

Sure seems like Demry is the front runner with Neil Mclaurin being the #2. Really hope Green's suspension gets lifted.

Sure seems like Demry is the front runner with Neil Mclaurin being the #2. Really hope Green's suspension gets lifted.

Based on what? No one has any real experience, and Demry wasn't good enough to beat out Rhoda. I'd say the unknown McLaurin and whoever else might sign this year will have just as good a shot.

They were trying to save Demry's redshirt because they didn't think that they would need a substitute in very many meaningful games. Thought Rhoda could handle the games the Mitch would miss.

Come on guys...the answer couldn't be more obvious. It must be Connor Rho-da (boat).

Top Bottom