New Intro Song - Forget the TD music

stocker08

Reaction score
Gotta be 'Sabotage' by the Beastie Boys. Immediate energy for the crowd. Immediate fear for the opponents.

I also like 'Cochise' by Audioslave and 'Stand Now in the Fire' by Rage Against the Machine.

Any combo of intro/third quarter songs would be excellent.

Gotta be 'Sabotage' by the Beastie Boys. Immediate energy for the crowd. Immediate fear for the opponents.

I also like 'Cochise' by Audioslave and 'Stand Now in the Fire' by Rage Against the Machine.

Any combo of intro/third quarter songs would be excellent.
Beastie Boys?! I'm sure everyone will be fired up to learn that it's 1994 again.

I'm a big fan of parade of lights. Let's roll with it. Or row i guess now. Anyone speak to flecks sideline style? Is it letting players get hyped or more laid back? Miss the guys getting into it like early in kills tenure

I'm a big fan of parade of lights. Let's roll with it. Or row i guess now. Anyone speak to flecks sideline style? Is it letting players get hyped or more laid back? Miss the guys getting into it like early in kills tenure

The guys not playing on the sideline often to be up and cheering through Kill and during TC's HC days.

New Noise by Refused?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

New Noise by Refused?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MZ7x_Op-jMY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I knew I recognized that song from somewhere...

Will Fleck want the sunny or shady sidelines?!

Top Bottom