Had a dream last night - Hopefully a premonition...

Taji34

Reaction score
Went to bed last night and dreamt of us beating the Badgers 27-24 at TCF to win the axe. Hopefully it's a premonition of this year's game!

More than likely it's just all the football I've had on my mind recently, but one can hope!

Meh. Too much drama. Let's just beat them 49-donut and call it a day.

Went to bed last night and dreamt of us beating the Badgers 27-24 at TCF to win the axe. Hopefully it's a premonition of this year's game!

More than likely it's just all the football I've had on my mind recently, but one can hope!

I would happily trade your happy dream for my recurring nightmare in which I am watching the Gophers in the Rose Bowl from my room in some kind of rest home. I am eating some kind of pap (creamed corn?) and I no longer know who the Gophers are.

I would happily trade your happy dream for my recurring nightmare in which I am watching the Gophers in the Rose Bowl from my room in some kind of rest home. I am eating some kind of pap (creamed corn?) and I no longer know who the Gophers are.

That made me laugh out loud and then start crying.

Did they at least win?

Top Bottom