Video of Fleck in all pads, getting after it with the team

Did Claeys ever do anything like that?

Definitely has some fun with his players. Should bode well for morale.

When you got a team that needs some help getting back into it after all this mess and such... nice to see.

That' awesome. I think the booster in the video with Sly was pretty hammered.

Loved the way Fleck made a bee-line out of the pile as soon as the announcement was made. Cool way to make an announcement like that for a player and also have some fun by strapping on the pads and getting out there with the guys.

He comes across as someone that players will really love playing for.

I like Fleck. But that was cringeworthy.

On a side note, does he have any eligibility left?

Meh, I disagree. It started cringey when he walked out as I didn't know where this was going or what the point was. But the guy has a way of making a conversation or scenario very organic. I was on board by the end.

Totally on board with this. Big day for the kid getting the scholarship, just made even bigger by the coach. Getting a scholly is a big deal, coaches should treat it that way.

Fleck is kind of a tool, I don't mean that in a bad way though.

I'm excited about the hire.

It was kind of WTF. In the end if the team buys into the antics that is all he needs.

It was kind of WTF. In the end of the team buys into the antics that is all he needs.

Yup. These are the kinds of things most people over 40 think are idiotic, but most kids under 23 think are awesome. Fleck seems to do them genuinely, and not as a kind of "act" (which kids see through). Seems like a balancing act few could pull off...

Top Bottom