Official Season Tickets Thread

It's funny reading people complain about t-shirt fans on this board and then reading comments in this thread.

IN!

Those individuals who claim they will never purchase apparel, concessions, etc., until Coyle and/or Kaler are fired make me laugh. These "fans" are doing more damage to the university than Coyle/Kaler could ever do. By all means, let's fire someone who is trying to clean up the mess within the AD - a mess that has gone on now for years.

I'm still in awe that so many are more angry at the firing of TC than at the "criminal" behavior that has gone on within the athletic department over the past several years. Whether members of the wrestling team are guilty or not...Whether the basketball players are guilty or not....Whether the football players are guilty or not...There has been a lack of accountability at the U for years. Although I feel bad for TC being caught in the middle of it, coaches have a responsibility for their players and when players behavior is allowed to run rampant, it's the coach that takes the heat.

The U has a poor reputation in terms of our athletes behavior and I think we'll see a huge difference in the overall behavior or our student athletes while Coyle is the AD.
Good post. Kaler and Coyle are only guilty of doing a bad job of cleaning up a mess that they did not create. Claey's players despicable behavior and his lack of leadership caused this embarrassment, not the administration. If Claeys actually had the integrity that his defenders here claim then he would've suspended the original 3-4 players for the season back in September when he found out about it. But he cared more about his job and winning while his players then decide to harass the women in the following weeks. This all happened under Claeys watch and I'm tired of people giving him a pass and instead focusing on the poor job the admins did cleaning it up.

Top Bottom