FLECK HAS ACCEPTED THE GOPHERS JOB!! UPDATED: WE GOT FLECK!!!!

Can you name your source? Or give us any other indication/information? I hope you're right, but excuse me if I'm skeptical.

if true how soon after "shortly" does the Ghole meltdown start?

Honestly...the mods should change the title until something is confirmed by someone not on GopherHole.

TIP THE DAMN CANOE. I hope he gives a shot to a few on the previous staff. Jay Swavel and Brian Anderson in particular brought in a lot of the current players. They are our two greatest and best recruiters at Minnesota and would go a long way into preventing some transfers.

If Fleck starts out his press conference with "Get that dadgum chili hot" I'm going to start a riot up here in Brainerd.

Honestly...the mods should change the title until something is confirmed by someone not on GopherHole.
If it is true, change it back so Gopherhole gets credit for having it first.

Great...the Coach we just fired also had his last loss to Wisconsin. At least we are being consistent in that regard.

Wasn't there a close, reliable source saying Claeys job was safe? Just sayin'.

I'd be so happy if he did...

Nothing a bottle of Don Julio couldn't fix I guess. :)

I'm excited about the possible hire of Fleck because I think the recruits will respond well to his personality and enthusiasm. I still think Coach Claeys got corn-holed by the Administration.

According to a former player I know, it's done and it is fleck. Presser as we like to call it coming soon. Everyone should be ecstatic. Great hits under the circumstances. Get the oars out!

Just got a fax from George confirming the news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say Fleck is the best we could hope for...I wonder how much he held out for as far as money and term of contract. I hope he stuck it to the U good and hard. Coyle has no idea how much money plays a role in how athletics is perceived at the U by the BoR, press, fans and just general public.

That said, lets get moving forward. Sad to say that rooting for Fleck and the team is rooting for the AD (who I am disgusted by) but as with all things in life...the hard work of many often rewards some scumbags who just sit on the pile and collect the big check.

If Fleck starts out his press conference with "Get that dadgum chili hot" I'm going to start a riot up here in Brainerd.

I always get real hungry when I hear about the "dadgum hot chili"...and it's now lunchtime.

The combined ages of the FB & MBB coaches at the U (70) is only one more than the age of Coach K.

Top Bottom