Tyler Moore transferring..

My way of saying I think he is doing his own thing, for him. Not a domino waiting to fall.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<twitterwidget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" data-tweet-id="818484896192753665" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"></twitterwidget>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Huh...this reads like it is more than just wanting to be closer to home using terms "Greener pastures" and "what I stand for."

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>

Huh...this reads like it is more than just wanting to be closer to home using terms "Greener pastures" and "what I stand for."

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe"></iframe>
I agree.

I think Moore is headed closer to home for some personal health issues with family. I suspect he will ask for an NCAA waiver to be eligible immediately to accommodate his move home. I'd look for him to show up at a Texas college program, depending on the back issue that he has. If his back issues are significant, that may limit his football options.

Top Bottom