Mary Coyle (or at least his staff) reads these boards

Lakers612

Banned
Reaction score
I know this might seem like an inappropriate thread, but I think that Gopherhole's relationship with the AD is important right now, given the poor communication the past month.

This week, several fellow Gopherholers posted that they wrote emails to AD Mark Coyle about the Claeys decision. They expressed frustration he did not write back.

All of a sudden, he mentions at the press conference that he hears frustration in the emails he gets from students and fans, and that he "reads all of them," and that he has even responded to some of them.

That was a direct response to what people said publicly here. Honestly, he would be quite dumb not to read feedback on here – not saying he lets it effect his judgment.

But knowing this, what does this stay about him, that he made a decision counter to Gopherhole?

I know this might seem like an inappropriate thread, but I think that Gopherhole's relationship with the AD is important right now, given the poor communication the past month.

This week, several fellow Gopherholers posted that they wrote emails to AD Mark Coyle about the Claeys decision. They expressed frustration he did not write back.

All of a sudden, he mentions at the press conference that he hears frustration in the emails he gets from students and fans, and that he "reads all of them," and that he has even responded to some of them.

That was a direct response to what people said publicly here. Honestly, he would be quite dumb not to read feedback on here – not saying he lets it effect his judgment.

Lmao

The Kooks come out at night dont they.

He is 0-3 on responding to my emails but also heard him say that @ the press conference so I will send another one.

He is 0-3 on responding to my emails but also heard him say that @ the press conference so I will send another one.

Some people have said that he has written back the same boilerplate response like: "I hear your concerns and respect your opinion" or something like that

If I knew we had that much influence I would have mentioned that my house looks like it could use a fresh coat of paint.

I respect the tough position you were...are...and will be in.

Communication is important.

Hopefully today is the start of something more revealing of your thinking.

It would help.

Mary Coyle? Was that intentional?

But knowing this, what does this stay about him, that he made a decision counter to Gopherhole?

If he bases any decisions on an internet message board, he should be fired immediately.

Top Bottom