Coney Durr: "The Whole staff is gone"

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Not surprised. Rudderless and blowing in the wind...

And this is exactly why I didn't want this to happen. Look at Mike Sherels. Look at everything he's had to overcome. He's a great story, a great coach and one of the few things that is right about Gopher football. Sorry kid, you're out on your tail because the administration is filled with spineless cowards.

I thought we had an exceptional staff (including our Mounds View HS favorite son Adam Weber). I'm just sick about losing this much coaching talent.

And this is exactly why I didn't want this to happen. Look at Mike Sherels. Look at everything he's had to overcome. He's a great story, a great coach and one of the few things that is right about Gopher football. Sorry kid, you're out on your tail because the administration is filled with spineless cowards.
+1

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

A new coach is likely to keep one guy from the current staff for continuity and who knows, maybe Les Miles or PJ Fleck knows one of the guys who just got fired.

This cowardly, pandering to the sickening Minnesota PC crowd, administration needs to understand how many lives and families this will have a major negative impact on.

Every year that goes by, I am less proud to be a Minnesotan.

A new coach is likely to keep one guy from the current staff for continuity and who knows, maybe Les Miles or PJ Fleck knows one of the guys who just got fired.

Better chance the next coach is Les Nessman or PJ Carlisimo. Maybe Latrell can come choke the new coach!

Top Bottom