Over Under On Number Of Players That Tranfer?

What 15/20 years before the Gophers win 5 conference games again? At least, right?

Wisconsin probably is looking in to whether or not they need to take the axe out of their trophy case for the next five years.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

They haven't had to since 2003. Some of you guys are acting like Claeys would have changed that. We lost to them 31-17 this year. I'll take change. Of any kind.

They haven't had to since 2003. Some of you guys are acting like Claeys would have changed that. We lost to them 31-17 this year. I'll take change. Of any kind.
I'm sorry, but did you not get the joke? It was about formalizing the process of not needing to bring the axe to any game for the next five years. That's how long the change would last at a minimum.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, but did you not get the joke? It was about formalizing the process of not needing to bring the axe to any game for the next five years. That's how long the change would last at a minimum.

You didn't get the joke. With no change they don't need to take it out either

There will not be many players left. This will send the football program back to the dark ages for another 20 years..the administration and education pundits must be very happy about this since none of them support the football program.

The football program is the porch to your university...how come the U never figured this out?

Wisconsin probably is looking in to whether or not they need to take the axe out of their trophy case for the next five years.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Did you just not type the 1 jn front of the 5 I'm assuming?

Did you just not type the 1 jn front of the 5 I'm assuming?
In five years, we will be back to dreaming that we can win the axe back, just like the little brown jug.

I hope every player that thinks that behavior is acceptable and healthy transfers. Good riddance.

It's one thing to say you'll transfer and another to find a place to go, especially one that will provide meaningful playing time. If anyone who has already redshirted transfers, they torch a year of playing football unless they go down from FBS to FCS or D-2. They backed down on the boycott and my guess is most will on transferring after things calm down and guys figure out it's not so easy to just pick up and leave. I'm saying 8 guys go.

Pending a miracle, we are back to square 1 IMO. Im sure every player that didn't redshirt is considering a transfer. And a handful of others will be as well. Plus the 10 troublemakers. I don't really care where those 10 end up.

I say 15 transfers. Doesn't matter who the new coach is. This is a 4 year rebuild. Again.

I honestly hope they all do. Maybe Coyle/Kaler trying to figure out how to finance the athletics department without a football team would help them understand how badly they effed this up.

The U/Coyle/Kaler stand on a high horse like the took a stand for women, yet they didn't take this stand until after they cashed the bowl game check and made sure the wind was blowing the right way.

These people aren't brave, aren't making a statement and don't have any courage or backbone.

This +100000

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope every player that thinks that behavior is acceptable and healthy transfers. Good riddance.

No need to expand...perfectly said, Jake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's potentially very attractive to transfer. Many players still have redshirt years available. Transfer, hit academics hard for a year, and finish your career.

Kill and Claeys lack of redshirting could skew this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say surprisingly few. They are all pissed now. But who wants to sit out a whole year, out of spite. I'm sure cooler heads prevail. A few of the most adamant, of the angered players, will transfer. The new coach will bring in a few of his recruits & life will go on.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'd say surprisingly few. They are all pissed now. But who wants to sit out a whole year, out of spite. I'm sure cooler heads prevail. A few of the most adamant, of the angered players, will transfer. The new coach will bring in a few of his recruits & life will go on.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure they can transfer and play immediately due to the coaching change? Someone else can confirm or deny.

I honestly hope they all do. Maybe Coyle/Kaler trying to figure out how to finance the athletics department without a football team would help them understand how badly they effed this up.

The U/Coyle/Kaler stand on a high horse like the took a stand for women, yet they didn't take this stand until after they cashed the bowl game check and made sure the wind was blowing the right way.

These people aren't brave, aren't making a statement and don't have any courage or backbone.

Ditto. Well said

Top Bottom