Over Under On Number Of Players That Tranfer?

watertown 1987 guy n

Reaction score
It is also the number of years before we recover from this with a winning season.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

It depends how fast a coach is hired and who that coach is.

I'd expect more than that. You have the 10-11 in the report and the usual 5 or 6 per year, plus maybe another 10 for coach gone.

I'd say 25+

I honestly hope they all do. Maybe Coyle/Kaler trying to figure out how to finance the athletics department without a football team would help them understand how badly they effed this up.

The U/Coyle/Kaler stand on a high horse like the took a stand for women, yet they didn't take this stand until after they cashed the bowl game check and made sure the wind was blowing the right way.

These people aren't brave, aren't making a statement and don't have any courage or backbone.

I honestly hope they all do. Maybe Coyle/Kaler trying to figure out how to finance the athletics department without a football team would help them understand how badly they effed this up.

The U/Coyle/Kaler stand on a high horse like the took a stand for women, yet they didn't take this stand until after they cashed the bowl game check and made sure the wind was blowing the right way.

These people aren't brave, aren't making a statement and don't have any courage or backbone.

This +10000

All of them deserve better. This is a sad day because of how this was administered. I have no faith in them doing the right thing no matter who they hire.

21.5. That's just transfers, not including suspended or expelled players. Plus 7 recruits switching commitments. On the plus side, the recruit in the incident is still available I believe. Maybe he wants to come back.

If you don't include the 10 less than 7. If you include the 10 more than 10

It depends on how quickly the EOAA is sanctioned for their abuse of power.

I often don't agree with your postings but that was pretty good. I hop I dont effended the aholes on the twiter thred cuz im not usinf propr eglish!!

Putting my love for gophers sports aside I hope all the players go and find better situations. This is going to turn into a joke of a program quick.

Putting out the over on 15 would be a good idea. I would say any of the 20 that were investigated, along with the really young and talented that were here because of the position coach. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the two starting tailbacks leaves also, because one of them even if they are friends will get more opportunity elsewhere.
I'm going to say about 22 transfers. They just opened up the floodgates to mediocrity and a lot of losing for years to come.

Most will be gone. Say hello to fcs level football and goodbye to any kind of relevancy and ability to compete with rivals for several years.

I hope the entire team.

Things need to get as bad as possible.

No player should have to play for this university *at this point in time*, or at least until Kaler is gone.

Most will be gone. Say hello to fcs level football and goodbye to any kind of relevancy and ability to compete with rivals for several years.

Say hello the the sky that just hit you in the head

Putting out the over on 15 would be a good idea. I would say any of the 20 that were investigated, along with the really young and talented that were here because of the position coach. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the two starting tailbacks leaves also, because one of them even if they are friends will get more opportunity elsewhere.
I'm going to say about 22 transfers. They just opened up the floodgates to mediocrity and a lot of losing for years to come.

Yep and a lot of it won't even matter who the coach is that will be brought in. Players that are being recruited are simply going to be shown this mess, and not want any part of it. We go from battling lower power 5 teams for recruits, to battling for kids with no power 5 offers and looking for their first. Most of the team that we saw this year will be gone. Does the MAC have an opening in their football conference for a couple years?

Wisconsin probably is looking in to whether or not they need to take the axe out of their trophy case for the next five years.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Wisconsin probably is looking in to whether or not they need to take the axe out of their trophy case for the next five years.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Well they didn't have to for the last 6+ years...so it's not like that's a change

NDSU might have gotten themselves back into the title mix. They might pick up an impact guy.

If I was part of the current recruiting class, I'd be looking at other options ASAP!!:mad:

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000

If they really want to play football, I think very few will actually transfer beyond the 10 mentioned in the report. Sitting out a year is a stuff penalty. Lots of big talk now but when push comes to shove those on scholarship will most likely stay. The worry is the incoming recruits. How many of those do we lose????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This! If Coyle was so outraged, he should have kept the suspensions, and been looking to make a move in October. Gutless and self serving to keep him and play the players, then fire the coaching staff after the season.

If they really want to play football, I think very few will actually transfer beyond the 10 mentioned in the report. Sitting out a year is a stuff penalty. Lots of big talk now but when push comes to shove those on scholarship will most likely stay. The worry is the incoming recruits. How many of those do we lose????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. I don't think we'll lose many outside of the 10.

Top Bottom