Who do you want to see as the Gophers next coach?

what about Adam Weber? he's got experience dealing with the coaching carousel cluster F

P. J. Fleck, P. J. Fleck, P. J. Fleck, P. J. Fleck, P. J. Fleck. Hired him tomorrow morning. He can recruit and coach.

Have no idea if anyone would leave anywhere to come here but why not make the call?

You're 100% right. I was agreeing that he should get a call. I don't think he'll even pick up. But yeah, he would be a good candidate.

Soooo, the BOR approves of keeping Tracy 10-2, and then Kaler from outside pressure says no, we need to fire him. The consumate Chinese Fire Drill. Always has been, always will be. The coach hire will be another goat f--k. That being said:
1. Pelini
2. Miles
3. Fleck

Miles - washed up
Kelly - lost his swagger since leaving Oregon.

FLECK ALL THE WAY!!!

Man I'm tired of hearing about Fleck. Get a real name, real coach. We need a Holtz-like hire (but only the positives).

There isn't a real coach in existence that will take a job working for this f...ING university and clown administration.

There isn't a real coach in existence that will take a job working for this f...ING university and clown administration.

There's a lot of upside to MN: New facilities and the only Div 1 program in the state.

You are really living in a bubble if you think the 1% is the people who are angry about the sexual assault incident.

Craig Bohl, he already knows how to recruit Minnesota.

If you're gonna fire a coach who just had a 9 win season at Minnesota you better have something big lined up. That gives us

Fleck
Bilema
Miles
Kelly

or bust

If they hire a fresh name this program will be on death row. Have to hire an impact move to increase fan support and someone who has a track record of successful recruiting at a Power 5 school.

Jon Krawczynski ‏@APkrawczynski 1m1 minute ago
Coyle: "We need a leader who sets high expectations athletically, academically, and socially."

Wow, what a shot at Claeys...

Stop with the Fleck and Miles stuff. Not happening. Fleck wants bigger and I believe would be a bust here anyway. Miles would be another Tubby situation. Lazy.

Top Bottom