BREAKING NEWS: TRACY CLAEYS HAS BEEN FIRED

Well this is getting interesting...

Claeys told Mike Max he has been fired. Rosen has tweeted it out

Mike Max also confirmed that Claeys told him that he was dismissed by the U.

They better be paying Chip Kelly to come in here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Only way this makes sense is if they got someone primed and ready to go as a replacement and that person is a good candidate.

Search committee please! Right guys?

Cripes! It's always chaos with the football program here for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well, we can't have a football coach with a winning record and we seem to regrow toes & feet after we shoot them off.....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Son of a... well now I need to decide on my season tickets and now it's looking like my saturdays lol be open this fall.

Well this is getting interesting...

Big mistake. Get ready for what was building to fall apart. A good man got fired and was totally shafted by complete incompetent bosses.

This is uneffing believable. Just caved into causal groups and the people who screamed the loudest. Way to take care of your coaches and athletes Mark Coyle.

This is uneffing believable. Just caved into causal groups and the people who screamed the loudest. Way to take care of your coaches and athletes Mark Coyle.
They made their bed.

Big mistake. Get ready for what was building to fall apart. A good man got fired and was totally shafted by complete incompetent bosses.

Could not agree more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a joke this administration is.

I am at a complete loss for words.

This just in...

Kaler: after consulting with BOR, they decided to fire Claeys.

BOR: WHAT THE FLYING F?

Wow, best wishes for coach Claeys. Hope they find the right guy to be the next coach.

Top Bottom