We love to make things difficult!!

GrayShouldPlayReceiver

Reaction score
I am so tired of the lack of accountability in anything these days. Forming a committee for decisions is so chicken s... Whatever happened to people in leadership positions making decisions.

They can all be found on Twitter.

I am so tired of the lack of accountability in anything these days. Forming a committee for decisions is so chicken s... Whatever happened to people in leadership positions making decisions.

Be in a position of leading a large group of people then come talk to me. The single most difficult but crucial part of leading is leading with integrity. Not everyone in your organization or in this case Gopherhole/Minnesota(which I am not lumping together BTW)has the same values. It's hard knowing if the values you have as a leader aren't poor at times without a good spouse, friend or in some cases a committee.

It's not chicken sh as you say in every instance, especially when as complicated as this mess has been. I'm guessing there are many sleepless nights for many of the leadership at the U. It's not because their chicken sh it's because they wanna get it as close to right as possible. These are real people with real families who's decisions impact real people.... Players, cheerleader, coaches, administrators alumni etc.

Be in a position of leading a large group of people then come talk to me. The single most difficult but crucial part of leading is leading with integrity. Not everyone in your organization or in this case Gopherhole/Minnesota(which I am not lumping together BTW)has the same values. It's hard knowing if the values you have as a leader aren't poor at times without a good spouse, friend or in some cases a committee.

It's not chicken sh as you say in every instance, especially when as complicated as this mess has been. I'm guessing there are many sleepless nights for many of the leadership at the U. It's not because their chicken sh it's because they wanna get it as close to right as possible. These are real people with real families who's decisions impact real people.... Players, cheerleader, coaches, administrators alumni etc.

With this philosophy, why even hire leaders? Just hire groups of people to make all decisions. Really, real people are involved here? They even have families? High and mighty much. All people involved in this business know the risks and if they don't they're ignorant. Pull up your big boy pants and make tough decisions. The problem is the complete disconnect with the regents, kaler and the and revenue sports. The real winner today is Tracy.

Claeys fired according to kmsp. Very confused now. :(

If this is true then I seem to recall something Mark May said a few years ago worth repeating. Just who does the University of Minnesota think they are?. I cant stand May but that is totally accurate. What coach in their right mind would come into this mess.

With this philosophy, why even hire leaders? Just hire groups of people to make all decisions. Really, real people are involved here? They even have families? High and mighty much. All people involved in this business know the risks and if they don't they're ignorant. Pull up your big boy pants and make tough decisions. The problem is the complete disconnect with the regents, kaler and the and revenue sports. The real winner today is Tracy.
This decision didn't effect only athletics, it is a University issue because of the scope of the media attention. I don't find it inappropriate all parties were consulted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good I hope they have sleepless nights. They are sleepless because they are spineless and blow with the wind.

All the doubletalk, lies and b.s. from this admin is sickening.

This decision didn't effect only athletics, it is a University issue because of the scope of the media attention. I don't find it inappropriate all parties were consulted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bull
Do they consult athletics when they make a decision on U of M medical center?
No

Top Bottom