What a mes!

Rog

Reaction score
The AD, pres and regents all are having their say and and the decision will be made. I sure would like to be in Clays shoes now in being able to name my salary, buy out, coaches contracts, etc. knowing Coyle's hands are tied.

What a way to run an company!!

Jeez there are too many typos in your post to even make a joke about them...

FIFY

What a mescalito!

The AD, pres and regents all are having their say and and the decision will be made. I sure would like to be in Clays shoes now in being able to name my salary, buy out, coaches contracts, etc. knowing Coyle's hands are tied.

What a way to run an company!!

It's all about the money with the BOR Rog. They'll give TC a minmal extension/raise with specific guidelines and Claeys will except it because he wants to be at Minnesota and he doesn't want his staff losing employment. It's a no brainer for the BOR versus coaches buyouts, plus new coach and staff ( 15 million ? )

That is what happens when you get old and are in a hurry!

No problem Rog. Some guys on this site spend every waking hour crossing t's and dotting i's.
What's funny though, you see the same guys in a restaurant and they get confused with the short fork and the long fork.

No problem Rog. Some guys on this site spend every waking hour crossing t's and dotting i's.
What's funny though, you see the same guys in a restaurant and they get confused with the short fork and the long fork.

You're following posters to restaurants?

Fancy you, and your fork restos.

Top Bottom