An Open Letter to Wren

What happened to SORB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think Loon and Wren made up about half of the posts in the early 00's. I'd forgotten about Tipsy and the MNSnowman...

I moved away from the area and this board about the time that Brewster was fired and those two were banned or decided to leave. I vaguely remember them being banned or banning themselves or being asked to leave or something else.

Strangely, the situation that has made plenty of headlines has brought me back. Not sure where the program needs to go from here, but I hope for good things.

Wren is wren,imthewalrus,eyeinthesky and a few more...and I snuck back on, after being banned, using a new moniker. "And the banned played on..." was my motto.I know you knew it was me...but you were kind and a few even kind of liked my presence more on than my forced vacations. Management on G H would always cave in when I was voted off their little island and tell me to go. But, I always made sure when I was booted off that I had fun in the process.

TODAY's NEWS:

What at you all need to know is that TC & the staffers most likely would have achieved the greatest success in conference play since you mobbers & badgers along with prexy b&badgerjoel macturi destroyed the GOPHER surge under Mason. TC and KILL AND THE STAFFERS HAD RETURNED THIS PROGRAM TO ALMOST THE COMPETETIVE LEVEL OF THE Mason Era. Now this macturian candidate Coyle & prexy k hav killed this program for another 4 to 6 seasons at least...possibly much longer.

"Freaking flea-flicker fleck..." will mantra this program to death. Until the mandated scholarship "grab for $$$ is completely eliminated...season ticket sales are going to be BAD. No mater who coaches.

prexy k MUST go after the way he was clueless as the former new Norwood ran amuck all over his u of m playground right under k's nose. That was unforgivable and destroyed the university code of ethics & conduct
This administration has taken football back to the risky days of being on the edge of the WILDERNESS. Hunker down. Buy tickets from scalpels & on Line. Travel to Conference road games games & make the damn administration pay for their errors omissions and total mess ups. They have the ball &a chain of TCF on their narrow little shoulders...so they can'escape THIS responsibility.

My my old computer doesn' function on this site well. Constant freeze ups. "long battles and good times and a chance to " contrast" will make this a.place my heart will always hold near. I do have a good place on rivals to post... a place to post now where they ltolerate me. Many tell me they have me on
ignore, but they always seem to know what to complain to me about..it is still fun. I am old and ugly and still foolish. Above all else, I never let theba$tards get me downAnd, Isay what I think. There are many folks here I think of and fondly recall. I can't say that I wii ever think it was too cool he way I used to be banned But I understand. Hello 6 Nov...hope you are well and greet your family. Life is good.

All of of my best to old friends, and even all you mobbers,bashers and ba$tardswho NEVER got me down

Hunker down during this period of chaos, hate & discontent. Hang on to 9-4 with an upset bowl win ...just hang on loosely... don't let go...".

Be well GH. Come on over to rivals any time and give me a hard time.If I ever get a new computer that could function over here. I might....well, probable not... at least not until I get voted off that little island

So so long for now Kelly leeks. I'll never forgive you... never forget the crap... and will forever be laughing at the "fun & games..."

Good bye, good GH posters...see you again some day. I can'T Keep typing on an Iphone.

Wren, two things:

- Snowman passed away a few weeks back in case you hadn't heard.

- Stop using Internet Explorer, use Fire Fox, Safari or Chrome and the site runs much better. People stopped using IE around 2004.

Wren is wren,imthewalrus,eyeinthesky ands few other monikers that were necessary to come back on this hallowed message board in order to right the wrongs created by insecure posters on this board such as snowman and various posters who dedicated their time attempting to control these spaces. Management here would always cave in when I was voted off their little island. But, I always made sure when I was booted off that I had fun in the process.

What at you all need to know is that TC & the staffers most likely would have achieved the greatest success in conference play since you mobbers & badgers along with prexy b&badgerjoel macturi destroyed the GOPHER surge under Mason. TC and KILL AND THE STAFFERS HAD RETURNED THIS PROGRAM TO ALMOST THE COMPETETIVE LEVEL OF THE Mason Era. Now this macturian candidate Coyle & prexy k hav killed this program for another 4 to 6 seasons at least...possibly much longer.

"Freaking flea-flicker fleck..." will mantra this program to death. Until the mandated scholarship "grab for $$$ is completely eliminated...season ticket sales are totalldestroyed. No matter who coaches.

prexy k MUST go after the way he was clueless as the former new Norwood ran amuck all over his u of m playground right under k's nose. That was unforgivable and destroyed the university code of ethics & conduct
This administration has taken football back to the risky days of being on the edge of the WILDERNESS. Hunker down. Buy tickets from scampers & on Line. Travel to Conference road games games make the damnadministrationpay for their errors omissions and total mess ups.

My my old computer doesn' functiononthis site well. Constant freeze ups. "long battles and good times and a chance to " contrast" will make this a. I have a place to post now where they ltolerate me. Many tell me they have me on
ignore, but they always seem to know what to complain to me about..it is still fun. I am old and ugly and still foolish. Above all else, I never let theba$tards get me downAnd, Isay what I think. There are many folks here I think of and fondly recall. I can't say that I wii ever think it was too cool he way I used to be banned But I understand. Hello 6 Nov...hope you are well and greet your family!certainly don't miss me here.

All of of my best to old friends, and even all you mobbers,badgers and ba$tardswho NEVER got me down

Hunker down during this period of chaos, hate & discontent. Hang on to 9-4 with an upset bowl win ...just hang on loosely... don't let go...".

Be well GH. Come on over to rivals any time. If I ever get a new computer that could function over here. I might....well, probable not... at least not until I get voted off that little island

So so long for now Kelly leeks. I'll never forgive you... never forget the crap... and will forever be laughing at the "fun & games..."

Good bye, good GH posters...see you again some day. I can'T Koop typing on anI phone.

I never thought I'd say it but. . . we NEED Prexy Wren!!!!!!

Frenzied, freaking followers of Fleck AKA "freaking Flecker flockers " will make this off season period of time moving very slowly. It will be like an invasion of "Moonies or some other cult.

Sometimes I can't stand what this poster says and it needs to go away as quickly as possible... the rest of the time I admire how much of an incredible internet personality he has somewhat stumbled into becoming. The long post above is elite

Frenzied, freaking followers of Fleck AKA "freaking Flecker flockers " will make this off season period of time mover very slowly. It will vbe like an invasion of "Moonies or some other cult.

Does my heart good knowing you're still cooking with gas Wren. Stay warm and healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks OG with my rapidly advancing age and less than elite condition, I always seem to have plenty of gas, hot air and it seems as if someone is always giving me heat about something. Say, what about this comotion arrival of this Fleck guy. What a character!

I was just thinking someone should compose a little "jingle" to commemorate the occasion.

Since you seem to be the only one up and about Oregon Gopher, This feeble attempt at creativity is for y0u...

FLECKHEADS FLOCKERS: FIGHTING FLOATILLA FIGHTSONG

Following Fleckhead's flockers...marching off to row
More of them are formimg just watch the numbers soar
It started with some moonies in Western Michigan
They rowed until the Cotton picking oars were broke and bent

Now start with a few...an elite rowing crew of players and stout hearted fans.
Fleck is NOT brew...and Fleck's Flock is no "crew and flocks row better than brew's crew can.
In 12 months we'll all know IF Fleck knows how to row BUT....
PexyK and his boy coyle can row 'til they get bent...

Dedicated to the 2016 9-4 Golden Gopher Football Team & TC & the STAFFERS Thanks for some GREAT memories. Too bad it had to end this way...

Welcome back Wren. You give color to this message board. Meet the Fleckers and give it a chance. You may end up liking the new Gopher Era.

.-- .-. . -. / -....- / .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- . / -... .- -.-. -.- .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- / -... .-. .. -. --. / -.-. --- .-.. --- .-. / - --- / --. --- .--. .... . .-. .... --- .-.. . .-.-.-

"Dedicated to the 2016 9-4 Golden Gopher Football Team & TC & the STAFFERS Thanks for some GREAT memories. Too bad it had to end this way..."

+1.

Wrennie ....Pay my monthly Rivals and I'll gladly come over an cabitz with you.:cool:

Rivals is great...but, paying to cabitz with me would be highly over rated and probably not worth your time or money. Besides that , I say what I think, and that usually isn't wise. But, it would be fun to chat any time. You have been around as long as I have and we are both blessed to be in the age bracket that younger people can only dream of and envy us for! Good to see you have been holding down the fort over here. Never let 'em get you down Ruppert!

You too Mr. HEAD! (A fifty pounder is something to be mighty proud of. I never did hear the origin of that moniker...did it have anything to do with occasionally being accused of having the "big head?"

How many people are left on this board who can't stand my presence here...don't want to read a word I have to say...want to put me immediately on "ignore" or have some allergy to me?

Or:

Is there anyone left on the board who has had some sort of problem with my contrasts or my feelings towards ONE coach or another? Or has ever called me some unkind or colorfully described word or group of words?

Please just state your name and you major complaint about me...

Is there anyone here who hated my guts at one point in time and now has forgiven and forgotten and wants to apologize to me or make ammends or will accept my apology or let me make ammends?

Believe me, I don't want to wreck anybody's life or wreck their good time here on GH. While I am not really kinder, more gentle or less apt to contrast a "company " line or point of view...Just state you moniker and let me know if you want to vote me off the island again before I ever really even decide if I would like to come back here at this point in time.

My point of view is that Coach Fleck and all you "Fleckerheads" will need to give me time to see "fleckball in action and see how many Conference games the old "flecker" can win in his first year. I don't automatically fall head over heals for a new coach the way many do.

So, Let's just cut to the chase and see if you want someone who won't necessarily recite the "comapnay line..." and hammer home the "mantra" and 200 word vocabulary of this cultish phenominom called "fleckball..." I just don't know if I am capable of joining the "flocking hoards of fleckies.." Maybe I'm pretty old, but it seems pretty hokey in some ways. But, I do wish him well and hope to see a LOT of trophys in the case, bowls knocking down the doors to book the GOPHER ahd FANTASTIC experiences for all the Student Athletes on the Football Team!

Wren, two things: - Snowman passed away a few weeks back in case you hadn't heard. - Stop using Internet Explorer, use Fire Fox, Safari or Chrome and the site runs much better. People stopped using IE around 2004.
Stan, I am trying Fire Fox...it work better, but my old computer is still junk. Thanks for the tip. Re: SNOWMAN (RIP)...I haven't thought of him in a LONG time. He was a moderator here of some sort and when he was "on duty" he would sometimes work to get things started by following right behind my posts with his comments. I, of course always gladly accepted his comments and would work my hardest to return the favor. He obviously was better connected than I was with the management here...so, I would be "restricted" in my ability to be present here ...so...he kicked my butt, I guess. I always invented new monikers and came back long before I was supposed to. That was the "game" and it made me grow very fond of this site and people here. So, Mr. SNOWMAN (yellow snow eater...as I so fondly referred to him) I hope you had a good run during the remainder of your days. RIP. (But, somehow, I think he is still trying to pull some strings to make sure that I would not become too comfortable here without being hounded and harassed by some "killjoy" or other...) Come to think of it....my last run here on GH it was some dude or dudette who used the moniker "killjoy" who kind of picked up SNOWMANS old tricks in trying to stir the pot...I, of course, always stirred back...

Top Bottom