An Open Letter to Wren

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
Wren,

We need you now. Alleged sexual assault. Tweets. PJ Fleck rumors. We need a voice of reason. A superhero. Please return.

Sincerely, KL

Yeah,

Um..no. Racism, bigotry, holier than thou attitude, with an serving of just being a flippin jerk.

It would be a fun read though...

Wren is an American institution...or he belongs in an American institution? No, no. I kid! Wren remains deeply committed...or maybe he needs to be committed? I jest, I jest! Either way, Gopher Nation needs his leadership in troubling and uncertain times such as these!

Wrenny, come home!

Yeah,

Um..no. Racism, bigotry, holier than thou attitude, with an serving of just being a flippin jerk.

It would be a fun read though...

I appreciate hearing your thoughts on Leeks, but what do you have to say about Wren?

I thought Wren died in a car accident.

I dont feel like reading a whole book of nonsense in each post so no thanks

He still posts on the Gopher rivals page and had a very lengthy, 6 paragraph post at 1:56 AM. I'm tempted to copy and paste it to here.

I miss Sorb...
Do you miss flafan? That's super old school.

I miss Wren but I'm afraid that self righteous poster would also return. He couldn't resist a reply to Wren. The classic post was a couple of years ago when that poster put out a thinly veiled holiday greeting olive branch. Wren chewed him up.

I always wondered just how Wren decided which words to put in all caps. At one point I thought it might be some sort of code, of the type one would use while being held hostage to send messages to the outside.

I always wondered just how Wren decided which words to put in all caps. At one point I thought it might be some sort of code, of the type one would use while being held hostage to send messages to the outside.

The idea to use all caps came from his years as Zodiac...

We need The Loon's no-nonsense approach.

The Gopherhole was better before MnSnowman expended so much effort calling out "trolls" (those that didn't agree with him).

Top Bottom