Phone Call

I always thought the council would consist of UpNorth, CoMn, their numerous influential booster friends, Tom Powers and Joe Soucheray.

It only makes sense that this group of people gets to decide the kind of sex we want our football players to have.

Man, I was speaking of our GH resident proctologist and trying to get away from your derailing another thread.

I'm not going to elaborate on where or who I heard this from but in the last half an hour I was told UMN admin have/had a call scheduled with Fleck tonight.

Y'all can do what you want with this I'm not making any predictions I just want to know who our coach will be in 2017.

" Confirmation...I want confirmation" Tora,Tora,Tora.....

What thread have I derailed? I made a joke.
Try going back to the "Here is why Coyle is delaying a decision" thread and your I'm a better lawyer than you are pissing match with Vagopher for starters.

I always thought the council would consist of UpNorth, CoMn, their numerous influential booster friends, Tom Powers and Joe Soucheray.

It only makes sense that this group of people gets to decide the kind of sex we want our football players to have.
And they say that universities don't reflect society in general.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Any of y'all wanna change your takes on this?

I'll hang up and listen.

I doubt Crouyle was smart enough to call anyone ahead of flipping his coin. So no, I don't believe they called Fleck, because that would take foresight and planning. 2 things they seem very short on.

Well I hope they tell Fleck that he can shove his oar up his oversized boat! Fleck isn't coming here, he knows this program is doomed. This is the coaching graveyard for all coaches.

Top Bottom