Phone Call

I've been sitting on Pilot Knob with my binoculars, looking for PJ Fleck. I think I spotted him in a third row seat on a Delta flight. [emoji41]

I've been sitting on Pilot Knob with my binoculars, looking for PJ Fleck. I think I spotted him in a third row seat in economy class on a Delta flight. [emoji41]

FIFY.

My aunt is a flight attendant for Delta, I'll have her look up the passengers on Delta flights.

He's still not at Deja Vu. The hot dogs are good though and Norwood Teague just got kicked out.

I'm at the DFW airport to see if he boards his private jet to Minneapolis I'll keep you guys updated.

Just received a phone call asking for "PJ". I told them wrong number, but that is a good sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure we would see him paddling up the mississippi if anything....

My neighbor just gotta a pizza delivered from Papa Johns (P.J.) and they answered the door in their pajamas (PJ's). Coincidence? I think not.

All we need now is Wren to tell us how our bowl game was only 1/13th of our season...

Just received a phone call asking for "PJ". I told them wrong number, but that is a good sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm, I think they said a BJ.

So P.J. is going to take a phone call from an AD at a school that already has a coach in place?

So P.J. is going to take a phone call from an AD at a school that already has a coach in place?

Assuming you're single, if a really pretty girl called you to express interest would you pick up? Even if she was in a bad relationship with her boyfriend?

I was Facebook messaging with a friend of Wally Ellenson's mother and she told me that in the past couple of hours Wally was offered a football scholarship by PJ Fleck to play for the U. It was posted to twitter and then deleted. I think this case is closed.

Assuming you're single, if a really pretty girl called you to express interest would you pick up? Even if she was in a bad relationship with her boyfriend?

I think an even simpler response is YES.

Yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt!

How'd they get in there? That sounds like something we might want the new U of MN Office of Acceptable Sexual Practices to look into.

How'd they get in there? That sounds like something we might want the new U of MN Office of Acceptable Sexual Practices to look into.

Upnorth is already getting to the bottom of it.

Since the Vu is covered, I guess I should do my part and head up to Sugar Daddy's in Rice.

No I believe that Dr. Don is the expert in these matters.

No I believe that Dr. Don is the expert in these matters.

I always thought the council would consist of UpNorth, CoMn, their numerous influential booster friends, Tom Powers and Joe Soucheray.

It only makes sense that this group of people gets to decide the kind of sex we want our football players to have.

Top Bottom