Phone Call

westcoastgopher11

Reaction score
I'm not going to elaborate on where or who I heard this from but in the last half an hour I was told UMN admin have/had a call scheduled with Fleck tonight.

Y'all can do what you want with this I'm not making any predictions I just want to know who our coach will be in 2017.

I am not surprised. The U's boat leaks like the sunken Titanic.

AD isn't doing his job if a call isn't at least made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone check the flight logs from Dallas to Minneapolis. This is the next Shaka Smart thread.

Your post would be more believable if you said a call to Fleck's agent.

Someone check the flight logs from Dallas to Minneapolis. This is the next Shaka Smart thread.

We'll need to go more high tech than that. Can someone sit outside Coyle's office door with a cup to their ear?

We'll need to go more high tech than that. Can someone sit outside Coyle's office door with a cup to their ear?

I remember when Jim Wacker was fired and Mark Deinhart was interviewing candidates. Deinhart took Bob Stoops to a restaurant in downtown Minneapolis. Mike Max found out about it and busted right in on them. Later he interviewed Mike Price at the Bierman Building but left his office blinds open. KMSP was right there with a camera filming the whole thing!

Ironically, the SyFy channel is running a Twilight Zone marathon this weekend.

This whole situation is crying out for some narration from Rod Serling.

"You're looking at a college campus in the Midwest......."

Was that him? I was kind of new then and didn't know the personalities and didn't recall who it was.

If my memory serves me well it was Dpoll, at the Crystal airport, with binoculars.

I think we had similar lookouts posted at the Humphrey Terminal during the effort to replace Brewster.

I remember the hiring process after the Brew firing...the freak out that occurred on GH once word spread that we were in supposed serious talks with Smart was unprecedented and has not yet been matched.

Top Bottom