You have an opinion on where this program should go?....don't just share it here.

[email protected]

I have sent 3 emails in the past month and he did not reply to any of them. Not that I was surprised but previous AD's did reply even it was just a vanilla response.

I have sent 3 emails in the past month and he did not reply to any of them. Not that I was surprised but previous AD's did reply even it was just a vanilla response.

I emailed last week, no response.

I just did. Short, to the point. Doubt I'll get a response, but I'm in his head regardless.

I got replies from Teague and Maturi every time I emailed them. Interesting that Coyle doesn't even reply with a form letter.

Behind the scenes. Unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It isn't "Tuition Money" that pays his paycheck...

Tell me again why we were so excited to have him as AD when he was first hired:confused:

Coyle has probably received thousands of emails from fans since the beginning of the scandal. If he's answering everybody's emails, he's not doing his job.

I had a nasty email all typed up asking him where he has been hiding and if he resigned yet. But I am trying to be a more positive person this year!

Coyle has probably received thousands of emails from fans since the beginning of the scandal. If he's answering everybody's emails, he's not doing his job.

LOL. ADs have staffers to send form letter responses. The fact he doesn't care enough to do that is telling. That is the point.

LOL. ADs have staffers to send form letter responses. The fact he doesn't care enough to do that is telling. That is the point.

Yeah that is a bit disturbing at this point... can't even do the little things?

Good for Coyle, it's probably 3 to 1 fire Tracy emails anyways.

If that's the case, your ability to draft and fire off emails is epic.

:clap:

But, be fair, goldengophers may have been sending out "please fire Claeys" emails to Coyle the day he got the job..:cool:

I honestly don't care if it's for or against, this administration needs to realize it's not just working for the top 100 donors in the program. They don't fill stadiums or juice TV contracts with viewers.

Just an FYI, I e mailed Mark Coyle at 1:03 pm today and got a response thanking me for my input at 6:51....
So, someone is actively reading them.

I emailed last week, no response.

Same with me, but Maturi seemed to respond to EVERY email, which is not a good thing, either. Coyle seems adept at hiding behind tables, doors, chairs, other people - obviously a very political guy.

I emailed him at 4pm and got a response at 6:45pm

Needless to say Coyle won't respond to the email I just sent him.

Coyle is probably getting more support emails than negative emails right now. Granted none of the supportive ones buy football tickets

Coyle is probably getting more support emails than negative emails right now. Granted none of the supportive ones buy football tickets

Judging by his comments during this PC, i dunno....

Top Bottom