Season's Greetings!

DL65

Reaction score
Wishing all Gopherhole members and lurkers a joyous Merry Christmas! I also hope you have a healthy, prosperous, peaceful New Year!

To our Jewish friends: Happy Hannukah. May the "Festival of Lights" be joyous and filled with happy memories! May you also have a healthy, prosperous, peaceful New Year!

Go Gophers!!

Wishing all Gopherhole members and lurkers a joyous Merry Christmas! I also hope you have a healthy, prosperous, peaceful New Year!

To our Jewish friends: Happy Hannukah. May the "Festival of Lights" be joyous and filled with happy memories! May you also have a healthy, prosperous, peaceful New Year!

Go Gophers!!

+1000:clap::)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. Drive safe and enjoy your families!

Go Gophers!!

Merry Christmas to all GHR. Be kind to one another!

Go Gophers!!

Same to you DL65 and all GH'ers. And I want you to know how deeply I appreciate the Hanukkah wishes. We are in a world where anti-semitism seems to be growing again. There may come a day when us Jewish folks will need the protection and defense of our Christian friends and it feels really good to know that there are men like you who care. To all who celebrate, MERRY CHRISTMAS. May your holiday be joyous and your new year healthy and happy.

Go Gophers!!

Ditto these wishes to all on the board!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and Happy New Year To All!

Peace to all men of goodwill on earth. May we have generosity and kindness to all those in need.

Thank all our veterans for their service to our country, and to those who are currently stationed overseas and on navy ships who cannot be home with their families. I thank all my nieces & nephews for their service who are in active duty in Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, South Korea, and elsewhere.

Remember all the loved ones who have departed.

Be thankful for all the blessings that we have received.

Back at ya, DL and all GH'ers from the white White Mountains with a coating of fresh snow for Christmas.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. Drive safe and enjoy your families!

I called off our celebration today. I went out for the paper and damn near cracked my skull open. Ice everywhere. We'll just do it tomorrow. Be careful if you do venture out!

Yes, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody. Even the Troll who's working on Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you all!! One more victory please ,before we wish you all a Happy New Year!!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to Gopherholers, and Gopher fans everywhere. The deuce dude

Best wishes one and all.

A rough end to the year but onwards and upwards.

Season's greetings. I am honestly grateful for the Gopher Hole Community. I certainly don't agree with all of you, but Gopher Hole is an aspect of my life that I look forward too. (just spent a couple of days at my mom's house, and for some reason, my tablet would not let me log into the Hole. I started having withdrawal symptoms. couldn't wait to get back to the PC.)

Season's greetings. I am honestly grateful for the Gopher Hole Community. I certainly don't agree with all of you, but Gopher Hole is an aspect of my life that I look forward too. (just spent a couple of days at my mom's house, and for some reason, my tablet would not let me log into the Hole. I started having withdrawal symptoms. couldn't wait to get back to the PC.)

Eating Ludefisk is a cure all. Eat too much and you are one tough ornery Norwegian.

Top Bottom