Boycott non-football posts

God

Banned
Reaction score
Ok ... it is Christmas eve morning. Time to think positive even though it may be difficult. I'm going to start my own boycott. I'm going to boycott (try) all posts that don't have to do with the bowl game, game performance or recruiting. I'm going to celebrate the guys on the team and support them win or lose. I need a rest from negativity. All that stuff will play itself out. Hope the rest of the Gopherholers will buy in. Wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Technically we should boycott this post too, right?

Ok ... it is Christmas eve morning. Time to think positive even though it may be difficult. I'm going to start my own boycott. I'm going to boycott (try) all posts that don't have to do with the bowl game, game performance or recruiting. I'm going to celebrate the guys on the team and support them win or lose. I need a rest from negativity. All that stuff will play itself out. Hope the rest of the Gopherholers will buy in. Wish you all a Merry Christmas!

I am joining your boycott. 2 and counting....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree 100%. Not having nterested in what happened last week. That's water over the perverbal damm. Just concerned with the bowl game and recruiting. Nothing else counts.

Are you really God? Because your 1st post showed up before his post, yet you quoted his post that hadn't shown up yet.

It's a Christmas miracle!

I was wondering the same thing :confused: Once again .... safe travels and a Merry Christmas to all Gopherholers!

Are you really God? Because your 1st post showed up before his post, yet you quoted his post that hadn't shown up yet.

Good Luck to the Gophers & staff on Tuesday and to all Gopherholers traveling to the Holiday Bowl!

I think that you answered your own question.

I'm selling Google glass with horse blinders attached. Any interested buyers?

always cracks me up when someone starts a new thread to tell us he's going to begin ignoring the type of threads he just started.

always cracks me up when someone starts a new thread to tell us he's going to begin ignoring the type of threads he just started.

I think we all know by saying he was going to boycott "non-football" threads that he meant he was going to boycott threads related to a certain event that happened on Sept 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you please add me to your excluded list. I am going for a world record and I don't think I even have the Minnesota or Twin Cities record yet of being the most hated person. It would honor me if you did not read this.

Top Bottom