Holiday Bowl Position Chart

Coney Durr gets the start at CB. Excited to see what he can do.

Great to see the depth chart and continue the effort to get focused on football again. Can't wait for the game Tuesday!

GO GOPHERS!!

That secondary looks pretty rough. Not too surprising but it looks really bad on paper.

We're going to need big games out of guys who aren't used to that.

The only guy I am really disappointed that will not be with the team is AW Jr. If it turns out he was innocent in all of this and ends up transferring, I will be some kind of pissed off.

The only guy I am really disappointed that will not be with the team is AW Jr. If it turns out he was innocent in all of this and ends up transferring, I will be some kind of pissed off.

I think Winfield is already gone. With dad so involved and being so mad, I just don't see him coming back. I hope I am wrong.

Cashman is the new Devers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Winfield is already gone. With dad so involved and being so mad, I just don't see him coming back. I hope I am wrong.

I think that was sort of his point in a way, if they swept Winfield up in this and he had no part. I think everyone will be pissed if that's the case and I won't blame him at all for bolting.

Top Bottom