Big 10 Top 25 Players

Totally disagree. I think Barkley is easily the top RB in the B1G and will be a dynamic pro. Barrett is effective in college by not elite. Maybe Hooker could go #1. Nobody else IMO.

I agree. Barkley is a great Rb. Good to see only one Cornholer on the list as well...and #25 at that.

I disagree on McSorley. Having receivers that bail him out continually makes a difference.

I disagree on McSorley. Having receivers that bail him out continually makes a difference.

Yeah he's really nothing special. A significant portion of his stats come from just launching deep balls that aren't especially well thrown yet his receivers make plays. Give Leidner those receivers and it's a whole different ballgame.

A VERY mediocre tj watt over jabrill peppers? who's the moron that wrote this up?

What are you talking about?? TJ Watt was a force and a first team All-American. Peppers is an over-hyped tweener.

Again, I agree with you completely. I think he is an average Qb who if fortunate to have lots of talent around him.

Top Bottom