Rashad Still going off on Twitter: "justice will be served when she is in handcuffs"

One would think that since certain unnamed idiots should have recently realized that Student Conduct Code is thing that actually exists and that other certain people actually take it seriously, that it might behoove oneself to become acquainted with it, but alas, it would appear that it is to much to ask. Failing that, is it too much to expect the leaders of these fine men to endeavor to describe and encourage behavior that comports with said Code? Just for a day or two?

FFS, put down the mutherfarking Dilly Bar and get control of this. Someone. Anyone.

Rashad Still going off on Twitter: "justice will be served when she is in han...

WOW....just unreal on Still's part.

I don't think I can even watch this bowl game now. Hard to cheer for some of these players given what we know.

Everyone around these players, from Tracy Clayes to each kids parents/guardians, should have told them to lay low after they backed off the boycott. They have made their point and brought national attention to this situation. LET IT PLAY OUT!! All of these guys could be innocent and if so the U will have some explaining to do. But this could also go the other way, and when it does stuff like Still is doing will never be forgotten.

There were some real poor decisions made on that night back in September. Rashad Still is demonstrating they he has learned nothing from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Washington State puts up 100 on the 27th.

I think someone said on this board that she was "safe". Geeze they don't get it. This tweeting should get Claey's fired...my gosh can't he control anything. I wouldn't want my girls at the U, that's for sure.

This guy is going to be waking up this morning with a pounding headache and the regret that he threw his football career down the toilet. This is why I stay off the internet when I am drinking.

Im guessing Still isn't planning on coming back next year anyways and I wouldn't be surprised if Claeys suspends him from the Holiday Bowl over this (if Claeys has any authority left).

Diamonds in the rough must also apply to brain cells.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

This culture of intimidation of women apparently is not limited to the 10 players. Let the program go....we really don't need football...the Vikings are enough.

This culture of intimidation of women apparently is not limited to the 10 players. Let the program go....we really don't need football...the Vikings are enough.

You hate it so much why not log off and move on with your life...many of us would prefer it.

Serious question - do you think that there is another 100 pages or is he just making it up as he goes along?

Tyrone Carter supplying his info?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161218-081505.jpg
    Screenshot_20161218-081505.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 184

I wonder if he is speaking of the full transcripts from all interviews?
Well things should stay interesting especially if there are another 100 pages. I imagine either he is drunk as hell or possibly there is a lot we don't know.

I think it will be more entertaining than football

So if there exists 100 more pages and a 60 minute video, why would Tyrone Carter be allowed to see it? The only way I can imagine that happening is if the lawyer for the players let him see it, which seems like an odd move.

I think Tyrone needs to learn the difference between minutes and seconds. Maybe his child can explain it to him if he has one. If not my 8 year old can.

GopherinPhilly I flew in to see games...I have been a big fan for years....I simply can't support rapists and people who support rapists. I am one who believes there is a rape culture on campuses. In Colorado our sex scandal that took down the chancellor, president, AD and head coach would have made you want to throw up. However, this one is even more disgusting. From the looks of it, Buford leaked the EOAA report...why would he do that unless he thinks it speaks to his defense? If that is the case...he has no clue how offensive this looks to polite society. The football program at this point is dragging down the University. There are 52K students there. The fact that Claeys cannot stop Mr. Still from tweeting offensive stuff after all that has gone on shows such lack of control...that Coyle can't control Claeys is problematic. The problem seems to be that the football program thinks it is more important than the university. These players did get and are getting due process. It just happens to not go fast enough that they get to play in the Holiday Bowl. (Aside from the likelihood that they might not win on appeal). It should be an honor to be invited to a bowl...but this entire team flipped off the people who chose the U over Nebraska. Now they are saying they will make the big sacrifice and play. We are on the front page of CNN, ESPN etc. And not in a good way. This is damaging the university....the entire roster and their stupid boycott and their threats brought this on. Now you can be sure that the attention caused many more people in the country to read the reports. Neither the police report nor the EOAA report make these players nor program look good. Still's tweets are probably evidence that Mr. Hutton wrote Mr. Wolitarsky's statement and that the players really don't believe women should be treated well....who knows but in the same day that they say women need to be treated well they say the victim needs to be put in handcuffs and locked up. My question is where are the guys who are big enough to protect women by standing up to the men who don't?

Hey if he gets suspended, maybe Holland and Gentry will get some snaps.
Probably not though.

I really feel for the Holiday Bowl and Washington State. They will be getting a D2 team for their bowl. What's the over under on how many Gophers get tossed from the game? O/U on # of penalties, O/U on sideline shouting matches? Crazy irony how this SR class will finish up their careers. Wonder what Jerry Kill is thinking. The biggest thing I blame Kaler for is hiring Teague.

Does anyone really believe that a bunch of football players stood by and watched while a girl was assaulted against her will.
Do you think that little of the players you cheered for every week . They are all black and are being portrayed as animals and every one is playing along .
Her story is nowhere close to the correct one .

Wow what a black eye for Kaler and Coyle if they only released 80 pages and not the whole thing! Ouch!

Miss leading all the facts again is reason also to be fired!

Wow what a black eye for Kaler and Coyle if they only released 80 pages and not the whole thing! Ouch!

Miss leading all the facts again is reason also to be fired!

Were you born at 9:26? Neither released the report.

I really feel for the Holiday Bowl and Washington State. They will be getting a D2 team for their bowl. What's the over under on how many Gophers get tossed from the game? O/U on # of penalties, O/U on sideline shouting matches? Crazy irony how this SR class will finish up their careers. Wonder what Jerry Kill is thinking. The biggest thing I blame Kaler for is hiring Teague.

If anything, more people will watch the game now. Some people will watch just to root against us. Some people will watch wondering if anything will happen during the game related to the incident/protest.

Please make this stop! Who's in charge here?! Just cancel the damn bowl game and start to pick through the rubble. Please! As Kaler himself said -- "this is bigger than football". Well, grab Coyle and take some action! This issue has been neglected for months!

Top Bottom