Leach says....

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Coach Leach on channel 11 said that if one of his players boycotted a game he would cut him. Will be interesting to see if he eat crow some day.

Coach Leach on channel 11 said that if one of his players boycotted a game he would cut him. Will be interesting to see if he eat crow some day.

He probably would with 1. He's also a lawyer and has made his opinions on law (concerning his own players' charges) very public - see link below. Not trying to "stir pot" or anything but I do believe he would cut a player.
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2016/sep/13/mike-leachs-statement-regarding-recent-felony-assa/

Leach would probably lock them in a shed to teach them a lesson.

Seriously, we don't know need to hear opinions from one of the biggest ******s in FBS.

He probably would with 1. He's also a lawyer and has made his opinions on law (concerning his own players' charges) very public - see link below. Not trying to "stir pot" or anything but I do believe he would cut a player.
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2016/sep/13/mike-leachs-statement-regarding-recent-felony-assa/

LOL
Leach just out and out defends his players against criminal charges.

Imagine what would happen if our coach acted like him, the administrator's heads would explode..

I like him more and more all the time. Too bad we didn't hire him. A little discipline is desperately needed around here.

While he has had to deal with off the issues issues like fighting which there is no excuse, that is nothing compared to sexual assault. My guess is Leach would not only have run our 10 off the team but probably would have sent other 110 packing too after the asinine stunt they pulled. I'm sure he would have never sent a tweet saying he supported these idiots.

If anyone was neutral before this game and is paying even the slightest attention to what is going on, they'll be pulling for Wazzu big time. Kind of ironic there was another thread debating who was the real "U," us or Miami. Most people probably can't tell the difference.

Seriously, we don't know need to hear opinions from one of the biggest ******s in FBS.

I would encourage you to read his book, "Swing Your Sword". He has documentation over the "Shed" incident and I'm genuinely curious as to why you hold the opinion of him that you do.

I like him more and more all the time. Too bad we didn't hire him. A little discipline is desperately needed around here.

While he has had to deal with off the issues issues like fighting which there is no excuse, that is nothing compared to sexual assault. My guess is Leach would not only have run our 10 off the team but probably would have sent other 110 packing too after the asinine stunt they pulled. I'm sure he would have never sent a tweet saying he supported these idiots.

If anyone was neutral before this game and is paying even the slightest attention to what is going on, they'll be pulling for Wazzu big time. Kind of ironic there was another thread debating who was the real "U," us or Miami. Most people probably can't tell the difference.

Go back to Wisconsin. Your mother is calling.

You are really going to dislike him after the bowl game.
When I go out to Corvallis for games, there is a group of Wazzu grads that tailgate with my friends. Their take is pretty consistent. Leach got rid of a lot of kids with behavior problems and has made the kids take school seriously. The APR/GPA numbers have gone up under his watch. Sounds like what we thought about Kill. You might not like his abrasive personality, but he has a law degree from BYU and is a smart guy. No doubt he would boot kids off and would not have to consult a lawyer to do it. '
They had an issue this year. God knows Gophers cannot cast stones theses days.

You are really going to dislike him after the bowl game.
When I go out to Corvallis for games, there is a group of Wazzu grads that tailgate with my friends. Their take is pretty consistent. Leach got rid of a lot of kids with behavior problems and has made the kids take school seriously. The APR/GPA numbers have gone up under his watch. Sounds like what we thought about Kill. You might not like his abrasive personality, but he has a law degree from BYU and is a smart guy. No doubt he would boot kids off and would not have to consult a lawyer to do it. '
They had an issue this year. God knows Gophers cannot cast stones theses days.

I wanted Leach big time and still wish we would have gotten him. No idea how he would have handled this exactly, but I know he is a better coach than what we have now.

Leach obtained his Juris Doctorate from Pepperdine not BYU.
He was at BYU, for his undergraduate, I think. He worked under both Edwards and Chow.

Mike Leach was wrongfully terminated, but Texas has a concept of sovereign immunity. The Supreme Court of Texas has taken this to its extreme by reaffirming that as a government institution TTU has immunity from being sued and from being liable if sued without its own permission.

He was railroaded.

Word. Should have never let Texas in the union.

Caused Mexican American war.
Made Civil War harder.
Indirectly made US participation in WW1 more likely.

Plus they are weird

Wsu leads the power 5 in football player arrests. Leach has his own problems. Damn those local Pullman cops for targeting the players

Didn't have any arrests Labor Day weekend but I guess the 10 arrests are worse than Washington states actual arrests

Correction...there aren't 10 arrests...they have not been charged...yet...

Top Bottom