BTN video: Legal expert Larry DiNardo weighed in on the Minnesota football boycott

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Interesting listen. He definitely agrees the players will have their chance to see the University in court. Lawsuits are coming folks...

Interesting listen. He definitely agrees the players will have their chance to see the University in court. Lawsuits are coming folks...

Yup, agree. He was knowledgeable, even-handed, and pretty much saying what most posters have been saying: bad situation for everyone, university has very little wiggle room under Title IX, and things could get a lot worse.

When I saw "BTN" and "DiNardo" in the title, I was thinking, "WTF does Gary DiNardo know about the law?! Isn't his forte retweeting recruiting rankings?!"

Under OBama's education department, the players have no right to defend themselves.

However, they may have their day in court to protect their rights to due process.

Under OBama's education department, the players have no right to defend themselves.

However, they may have their day in court to protect their rights to due process.

If that is what you think then you do not understand how the process works. Just like it appears the players do not understand. The EOAA doesn't actually hand out punishments. They just make recommendations. The school takes those recommendations into account when deciding a proper punishment. Then the student has the right to an appeal. That is where we are right now. Nobody has been expelled yet. All parties involved are still students at the U

Big lawsuits are coming, and they are necessary. EOAA's and universities need to be beaten into submission to restore sanity.

I wonder what the 3rd brother Terry Dinardo thinks.

Top Bottom