Latest Tweets and Links Surrounding Scandal

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

On the bright side, for those that feel like we never get any attention, we are getting covered by pretty much everyone locally and also getting quite a bit of attention Nationally. Maybe not the kind of attention we want but you certainly don't have to worry about us being overlooked right now.

On the bright side, for those that feel like we never get any attention, we are getting covered by pretty much everyone locally and also getting quite a bit of attention Nationally. Maybe not the kind of attention we want but you certainly don't have to worry about us being overlooked right now.

great take

Hopefully they're getting good advice.

It is at least good to see the players getting some professional assistance. It is too easy for this to turn ugly if someone makes a dumb statement or move.

I hope they run over to Barnes and Noble to see coach Kill there. He was signing copies of his book.

Korzenowski is actually a practicing attorney first and a radio guy second.

The Strib wouldn't be printing anything positive about Gopher football. Why start now?

Antoine Winfield Sr says meeting tonight w/ Kaler/Cyole involved @GopherFootball's leadership group, not full team. No decisions were made.

--KSTP 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also from a 'U' spokesperson: AD Mark Coyle was also part of tonight's meeting with #Gophers players. --Doogie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom