KSTP has the 82 page EOAA report ...

Sounds like the report was leaked by Hardin, which doesn't surprise me much, one of the dumbest person I've ever met. And shame on these players for having this report and then letting their teammates get in this boycott situation that they won't win in the court of public opinion even though it was never about accepting the actions of these individuals, I understand what they team is fighting for but for their own good, it's probably best not to piggyback of this case.

I am not seeing it, could you link it?

I am not in the least surprised that the police investigation wasn't as thorough as the one at the U. We already know the leader of the investigative office said she thought the football program had a culture problem. Some people may think that every complaint brought to the police gets a thorough investigation. This is not the case. I am not saying that sexual assaults aren't investigated, but the investigation by the U was likely more thorough.

You honestly think the Police just put this in the Shoplifter folder? This was in the news extensively, can't see them just mailing this one in. Unless you have a specific fact to detail as much.

You honestly think the Police just put this in the Shoplifter folder? This was in the news extensively, can't see them just mailing this one in. Unless you have a specific fact to detail as much.

Yeah. We're living in 1984.

These people think it's logical that the police do a less thorough investigation that the EOAA. That's logical.

For the record, the victims attorney said new electronic evidence was found during the EOAA investigation and that he might pursue criminal charges with the new findings.

never said this, i said that the U investigation was likely more thorough. Its an 80 page report. How long was the police report? I even mentioned part of the reason it was more thorough was the bias of the director of the report. I have no doubt that the U spent more hours on this then the police department did. Disagree if you want, but i never said they filed in in the shoplifting folder.

But it was the coaches and 120 players holding the school hostage to defend these players as if they were noble dissidents.

Did they know about the report though? I dunno how they couldn't have known what happened, but perhaps not? Let's see if they do the right thing and reverse their stance from here.

Did they know about the report though? I dunno how they couldn't have known what happened, but perhaps not? Let's see if they do the right thing and reverse their stance from here.

So they blindly took their word. Boy, that shows how great the other 110 are at judging character.

So they blindly took their word. Boy, that shows how great the other 110 are at judging character.

This is what I dont get, how can the players take such a bold stand without knowing the facts, just shows how naive they are. Never blindly stand behind someone based on faith, never.

Yeah. We're living in 1984.

These people think it's logical that the police do a less thorough investigation that the EOAA. That's logical.

It is logical, and I suggested reasons why it would be the case. For the police department it is one of several cases, for he department at the U it was the biggest case of the year for them. For the head of the department she is betting her professional reputation on this. This is likely the highpoint (or low point- depending on your view) of her career. I am in no way suggesting the cops were incompetent; I am only suggesting they would not be likely to devote the resources that the U did.

It is logical, and I suggested reasons why it would be the case. For the police department it is one of several cases, for he department at the U it was the biggest case of the year for them. For the head of the department she is betting her professional reputation on this. This is likely the highpoint (or low point- depending on your view) of her career. I am in no way suggesting the cops were incompetent; I am only suggesting they would not be likely to devote the resources that the U did.

and the police department have to follow petty things like 'due process' and respect nothing burgers like 'constitutional rights'

You guys would be foolish to think that these boycotting players didn't know about the report. I'm sure all 10 suspended players got one. And although they probably didn't read it, I'm pretty sure it was read by Hutton and they were advised to boycott if they wanted to help out their teammates.

You guys would be foolish to think that these boycotting players didn't know about the report. I'm sure all 10 suspended players got one. And although they probably didn't read it, I'm pretty sure it was read by Hutton and they were advised to boycott if they wanted to help out their teammates.

They literally said no, we have not seen the report yesterday during what will be one of the most embarrassing press conferences of all time

Top Bottom