KSTP has the 82 page EOAA report ...

Here's the story...
http://kstp.com/news/university-of-...ended-indefinitely-sexual-misconduct/4343997/

Here's the last page of Buford's letter. I thought Doogie had tweeted this, but it must have been one of the other guys at Channel 5. I know someone tweeted out this exact image...
http://kstp.com/kstpImages/reposito...Minnesota letter sent to Ray Buford Jr(1).pdf

Thanks.

I can't wait until the whole report is out there, I'll be glued to my screen for all 82 pages.

Who really cares what the EOAA has to say. It is a bunch of feminazies of still think Hillary won. Get real. Because of people like this committee is the exact reason Trump won. Enough of the PC crowd already. Let's support the team.

Who really cares what the EOAA has to say. It is a bunch of feminazies of still think Hillary won. Get real. Because of people like this committee is the exact reason Trump won. Enough of the PC crowd already. Let's support the team.

What the hell?

Not being argumentative with you, but how can the EOAA have evidence that a few players lied? Wouldn't lying during a criminal investigation result in charges?

Its possible those players may not have been asked to give statements, and/or, may not have been under oath.

... and they are going to post it on their website this afternoon along with the police report.

I was just listening to Paul McEnroe, KSTP's chief investigative reporter, on 1500 ESPN. He said KSTP is the only media organization that has the complete report. He didn't provide much detailed information about the report which doesn't name the players involved but refers to them by coded numbers or letters. McEnroe said two things that were addressed in the report:

1. One of the players admitted that he heard the girl say no to one or more players during the 90 minutes of sex.

2. Apparently, the EOAA has evidence that more than a few of the players lied about what happened that night and what their involvement was.

See you all tonight. I will be at Bunny's this afternoon eating wings and drinking beer.

If this is true, I applaud this young man for standing up for what is right. It took a lot of guts for him to tell the truth. Someone raised him right. We don't know what role he played, he may not have been involved, maybe he was just in the apartment. Ultimately he decided he needed to tell the truth and he was likely under tremendous pressure to lie.

If this is true, I applaud this young man for standing up for what is right. It took a lot of guts for him to tell the truth. Someone raised him right. We don't know what role he played, he may not have been involved, maybe he was just in the apartment. Ultimately he decided he needed to tell the truth and he was likely under tremendous pressure to lie.
That player is probably the one with the lesser recommendation, since he eventually came clean. Generally how these things go.

I really hope the team reads the report tonight, and maybe reconsider the boycott with the new information. It would be dumb for them not to. That way they can either say "Upon reading the report we still hold fast to our choice to boycott these recommendations" or "In light of the report, we have changed our stance"

I think everyone should read the report tonight, and go from there. The evidence could change your mind, or it could not, but there is nothing bad about being completely informed.

I really hope the team reads the report tonight, and maybe reconsider the boycott with the new information. It would be dumb for them not to. That way they can either say "Upon reading the report we still hold fast to our choice to boycott these recommendations" or "In light of the report, we have changed our stance"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The mistake the admin made was not bringing in the team leadership and discuss the report with them before releasing the punishment. Most of this is because the other players were left in the dark.

I think everyone should read the report tonight, and go from there. The evidence could change your mind, or it could not, but there is nothing bad about being completely informed.

I look forward to it. Actual stuff would be nice.

Whoa Nellie...." No" could mean to a specific sex act. There is so much conjecture here by the EOAA that is pure witch hunt. In the grand scheme of things ,and nobody will say it, but this young lady wasn't actually " Mother Theresa "

Not sure I believe number one. If that is the case why would it have just come out now and not during the police investigation?. Chances of being kicked off the tream and out of school are exactly the same either way so why tell one investigation and not the other.

Whoa Nellie...." No" could mean to a specific sex act. There is so much conjecture here by the EOAA that is pure witch hunt. In the grand scheme of things ,and nobody will say it, but this young lady wasn't actually " Mother Theresa "

Maybe....or maybe after reading the report we will see things differently....82 pages is quite a bit of information.

She could be a prostitute, if she said no to sex (and her wishes weren't respected) it's rape. I was just thinking that I was happy I hadn't seen people question her character...

Do you know her personally? Maybe nobody is saying that because nobody knows that.

Of course not, Mother Theresa died in 1997.

She could be a prostitute, if she said no to sex (and her wishes weren't respected) it's rape. I was just thinking that I was happy I hadn't seen people question her character...

According to the police reports she willfully participated in the act. To me, that rings of questionable character. And why would you plede the " fifth" if you were telling the truth?

So, to be clear, the men who ply for sloppy thirds are righteous, but the young woman, by virtue of being re-used, is shameful?

Maybe....or maybe after reading the report we will see things differently....82 pages is quite a bit of information.

Someone that has read it also said the report has a ton of opinion in it. So it doesn't appear it is all information.

But we'll find out for sure soon.

According to the police reports she willfully participated in the act. To me, that rings of questionable character. And why would you plede the " fifth" if you were telling the truth?

what rings of questionable character? Did the police say she willfully participated in every aspect of sexual contact that evening? Yes to 1 doesn't mean yes to all. There are unknown facts here. One reason women don't report sexual assault is because of people who want judge the victim. IF the report is true she is a victim. I have read many comments that said if it wasn't consensual then it was wrong. And now when there seems to be evidence that it wasn't consensual, some continue to defend the conduct. IF IT WASN'T CONSENSUAL IT IS WRONG. If it was consensual then these players are the victim of a witch hunt, and they will have a chance to prove as much in court. Things should be more clear after the report is released. However, it is likely some gopherhole members will only accept an admission from the players themselves as proof of guilt.

How about we wait to see what the report says?

<Insert Devils Advocate> could be one of the players that wasn't there....

what rings of questionable character? Did the police say she willfully participated in every aspect of sexual contact that evening? Yes to 1 doesn't mean yes to all. There are unknown facts here. One reason women don't report sexual assault is because of people who want judge the victim. IF the report is true she is a victim. I have read many comments that said if it wasn't consensual then it was wrong. And now when there seems to be evidence that it wasn't consensual, some continue to defend the conduct. IF IT WASN'T CONSENSUAL IT IS WRONG. If it was consensual then these players are the victim of a witch hunt, and they will have a chance to prove as much in court. Things should be more clear after the report is released. However, it is likely some gopherhole members will only accept an admission from the players themselves as proof of guilt.

How about we wait to see what the report says?

Why would the pd not have had access to that evidence?. The consequence of being suspended /off the team are the same. I suspect either it is not accurate that someone heard her say no or we will have arrests shortly followed by a pd internal investigation to see why they failed to discover that info. If someone indeed did hear her say this then it is an admission of guilt and arrests are likely imminent.

Top Bottom