KSTP has the 82 page EOAA report ...

UpnorthGo4

Science Denial Denier
Reaction score
... and they are going to post it on their website this afternoon along with the police report.

I was just listening to Paul McEnroe, KSTP's chief investigative reporter, on 1500 ESPN. He said KSTP is the only media organization that has the complete report. He didn't provide much detailed information about the report which doesn't name the players involved but refers to them by coded numbers or letters. McEnroe said two things that were addressed in the report:

1. One of the players admitted that he heard the girl say no to one or more players during the 90 minutes of sex.

2. Apparently, the EOAA has evidence that more than a few of the players lied about what happened that night and what their involvement was.

See you all tonight. I will be at Bunny's this afternoon eating wings and drinking beer.

... and they are going to post it on their website this afternoon along with the police.

I was just listening to Paul McEnroe, KSTP's chief investigative reporter, on 1500 ESPN. He said KSTP is the only media organization that has the complete reports. He didn't provide much detailed information about the report which doesn't name the players involved but refers to them by coded numbers or letters. McEnroe said two things that were addressed in the report:

1. One of the players admitted that he heard the girl say no to one or more players during the 90 minutes of sex.

2. Apparently, the EOAA has evidence that more than a few of the players lied about what happened that night and what their involvement was.

See you all tonight. I will be at Bunny's this afternoon eating wings and drinking beer.

It's not the crime, it's the cover-up.

And if what u say above is actually in the report, this is why the players actions to boycott is so damaging to the U, not to mention the players themselves. It appears that they hitched their wagons and the future of the U's football program to 10 locomotives that are headed over a cliff. Clayes should be gone if all this is true. The rest of this team needs to stop listening to Lee Hutton and his agenda and get back to practice. The immediate players involved in the incident should have known better and they put themselves in this position. The others have either harassed this girl or helped to cover it up. If that is indeed true, good riddance to them.

GET BACK TO PRACTICE GUYS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... and they are going to post it on their website this afternoon along with the police.

I was just listening to Paul McEnroe, KSTP's chief investigative reporter, on 1500 ESPN. He said KSTP is the only media organization that has the complete reports. He didn't provide much detailed information about the report which doesn't name the players involved but refers to them by coded numbers or letters. McEnroe said two things that were addressed in the report:

Not being argumentative with you, but how can the EOAA have evidence that a few players lied? Wouldn't lying during a criminal investigation result in charges?

Not being argumentative with you, but how can the EOAA have evidence that a few players lied? Wouldn't lying during a criminal investigation result in charges?

I don't know the answer to your question. I hope the 82-page report provides that information. It might that all of the players were interviewed separately and they provided inconsistent answers to the questions.

I also plan to eat out today. :rolleyes:

Shameful for the University - preach about protecting student privacy and then they leak the EOAA report to do PR damage.

Different standards in police investigation vs EOAA. Police are looking for evidence that laws were broken, and the standard is proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

EOAA is looking for evidence of Title IX violations, sexual harassment, or violations of the student Code of Conduct. And - standard is preponderance of evidence. In other words, EOAA has a lower standard of proof. If they think that its a 60/40 chance of a violation, that is good enough to make a recommendation for discipline.

So - it is completely possible that - in the same case - a police investigation may conclude that charges are not warranted - but an EOAA investigation may conclude that violations did take place and discipline is warranted.

You would presume the office would have a duty to turn any new information/evidence over to law enforcement.

Different standards in police investigation vs EOAA. Police are looking for evidence that laws were broken, and the standard is proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

EOAA is looking for evidence of Title IX violations, sexual harassment, or violations of the student Code of Conduct. And - standard is preponderance of evidence. In other words, EOAA has a lower standard of proof. If they think that its a 60/40 chance of a violation, that is good enough to make a recommendation for discipline.

So - it is completely possible that - in the same case - a police investigation may conclude that charges are not warranted - but an EOAA investigation may conclude that violations did take place and discipline is warranted.

Well, if it uncovered that they lied, that would be critical to law enforcement's investigation.

Possibly one of the players?

Don't answer a question with another question.

Its pretty obvious the biggest knock on the administration's handling has been the lack of transparency - leaking the report gives them plausible deniability while maintaining their sanctimonious 'we're just looking out for student privacy' schtick.

Oh, and it paints a biased and one sided picture of the events in question while simultaneously putting the obligation to disprove the findings on the student athletes again.

You brought up an example of a government for leaks, what does that have to do with an entirely different kind of organization?

The organization is irrelevant as far as the motivation to leak something goes.

This isn't even a hard concept dude....

The organization is irrelevant as far as the motivation to leak something goes.

This isn't even a hard concept dude....

I've already explained to you what the Universities motivation would be to leak the document.

And your point is what so far?

Pretty sure one of the players handed over the report to Doogie. Believe he even tweeted a picture of the last page of Ray Buford's

Top Bottom