#WeHadEnough Roll Call

I have had enough of the lack of B10 championships in Football and basketball...The rest of this BS means nothing.

Not enough information.

+1 Not enough info

Wish the players would have thought of this, I feel they don't know the **** that is hitting, and will continue to hit the fan here. This is a national story and I don't think it going to be very nuanced as evidenced on this board and the coverage so far.

Fire racist Coyle! There is no real evidence that he is a racist but by university standards that doesn't really matter.

This will be a good thread. By the end we will know the moniker of every GopherHole poster who has their nose firmly up the asses of the football players who gang banged their fellow U of M student. It will be good to have that kind of information.

#WeHadEnough is in response to 14 student-athletes being suspended following sex investigations in the last 10 months, right?

This will be a good thread. By the end we will know the moniker of every GopherHole poster who has their nose firmly up the asses of the football players who gang banged their fellow U of M student. It will be good to have that kind of information.

And those that supported an inept and lazy University leadership that has cast us into this dumpster fire of a situation.

And the other 6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im with em.

If there was additional information the U had, then Hennepin County would be reopening investigation.

You're really obsessed with the whole gang bang thing. Are you just really mad that people have group sex?

We don't know what all happened. We don't know how all 10 were involved. Stop acting like you know all these things.

What happend to you today? Who cut you off in the Fulton neighborhood?

Those involved in the gang bang must go. You do not get to represent the University of Minnesota in that manner. Accused not part of the event deserve an appropriate hearing.

#notourvalues - made that up, I'm too old to tweet (or gang bang).

Hey UpnorthFface, put me on your big enemies list.

I will stand and be counted.

These title IX Stalinist committees and their justice are an abomination on what made America what it is.

As well as the moniker of every GH member who thinks that fighting perceived institutional sexism can only be done by establishing institutional countersexism in a committee to address "equal opportunity."

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly the accused agreed to some sort of restrictions etc. Case was done. I've had enough. An agreement is an agreement.

Fire racist Coyle! There is no real evidence that he is a racist but by university standards that doesn't really matter.

Ha! +1
Eric Kaler raped me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire sexual predator Kaler! I have no evidence to back that up either but I think I read on twitter, or the onion, or maybe it just
popped into my head that he bumped into a college student in the commons area and said excuse me but I really think he
grabbed her butt. No evidence needed, FIRE THIS MAN.
#wehadenough

Krooked Kaler. Destroying University. Lock him up! Believe me.

Those involved in the gang bang must go. You do not get to represent the University of Minnesota in that manner. Accused not part of the event deserve an appropriate hearing.

#notourvalues - made that up, I'm too old to tweet (or gang bang).

Can we have a list of which sexual activities are OK and which are not OK?

Kaler and Coyle took turns raping innocent players and taking food off their plates and robbed them of their dignity. Kaler and Coyle should be suspended for a year... we will figure it out if it's true or not after that year is done.

Top Bottom