Percentage chance we play in the bowl game?

My understanding is that the Title IX inquiry must be completed within 60 days. So, that would align with the timing aspect. I'm not defending the process as it it is a complete farce, but it would have been ballsy to hold the report until after the ball game, and we know these two don't have a courageous bone in their bodies.

Correct. In the SEC, this decision would have been held until after the bowl game. Right or wrong, the AD would have stood up for athletics.

75%. The players are going to see that the public reaction is not on their side at all and backdown, just like with the Yale case.

Not on the player's side? I'm not so sure at this point.

The program is at the precipice of an epic disaster and you think Coyle is safe.

It all depends how the media frames it. Do you side with the black defendants wrongly convicted, or do you side with the feminist activists? I suspect many in the media will be torn on this. If they simply focus on the fiasco that is the Title IX mandates handed down by a political appointee in 2011 everyone wins. Except the activists.

Everyone wins! F yeah!

After Djam, others followed. She told police she saw a line of men waiting to take turns.

“I was removing myself from my mind and my body to help myself from the pain and experience going on,” she testified.

She estimated there were at least a dozen men. “I was shoving people off of me,” she testified. “They kept ignoring my pleas for help. Anything I said they laughed. They tried to cheer people on.”

Coyle is not going to be fired for following the recommendation of a investigation required by federal law. He's probably the person least likely to get fired because of this incident.

Coyle's handling of this situation has been atrocious. He could have followed their recommendation and avoided all this crap without releasing confidential info by having just a bit of leadership ability. Instead he was vacant, lied about TC's agreement to the suspension (I'm sure the other coaches respect that), alienated the players at their meeting in a way that forced the boycott, and has appeared very overwhelmed. Least likely to be fired? Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not talking about what happened, no one here knows that. Yet many people here seem to know she is lying. We don't even know what the new players named are actually charged with. I'm talking about how it is going to be perceived by the public, and that perception will be an assumption that rape happened. Go check any comments to any of the news reports if you don't believe me.

Everyone wins! F yeah!

After Djam, others followed. She told police she saw a line of men waiting to take turns.

“I was removing myself from my mind and my body to help myself from the pain and experience going on,” she testified.

She estimated there were at least a dozen men. “I was shoving people off of me,” she testified. “They kept ignoring my pleas for help. Anything I said they laughed. They tried to cheer people on.”

Is this before or after she wrongfully filed a restraining order vs Kiondre and had her statement contraindicated by three separate bits of video evidence? So drunk she couldnt give consent, but yet has perfect recall of that night. You have a long history of horrendous takes.

I'm not talking about what happened, no one here knows that. Yet many people here seem to know she is lying. We don't even know what the new players named are actually charged with. I'm talking about how it is going to be perceived by the public, and that perception will be an assumption that rape happened. Go check any comments to any of the news reports if you don't believe me.

She is a proven liar. Do you anything at all about this story?

the players messed up. they shouldn't have been in the situation

i apparently am missing something. why do you say she is a proven liar? what is the proof for that statement?

My recollection is she said she was raped and Djam had video evidence contradicting this. That, and the Kiondre restraining order later retracted.

90 seconds of video in a two-hour encounter. Where's the rest of it?
These boys dropped their shorts in the face of all the bad $hit they knew it would rain down. No one else to blame.

Go anywhere the story is posted outside of this site and see what people are saying.

Coyle is not going to be fired for following the recommendation of a investigation required by federal law. He's probably the person least likely to get fired because of this incident.

you're delusional.

in cluster****s like this when neither side wants to back down the middleman always gets the brunt of things.

My recollection is she said she was raped and Djam had video evidence contradicting this. That, and the Kiondre restraining order later retracted.

the restraining order wasn't completley retracted from my understanding. they agreed on a reduced distance (20 ft), which allowed the players to play

as far as the video, my understanding is that Djam had 3 separate 30 second videos depicting the alleged assault, which apparently took for a long period of time. it is plausible that Djam did not record the parts where the alleged victim resisted or retracted her consent...

having said all of that, it seems like the girl consented in the videos Djam had, which apparently satisfed the police

90 seconds of video in a two-hour encounter. Where's the rest of it?
These boys dropped their shorts in the face of all the bad $hit they knew it would rain down. No one else to blame.

If youre caught in a lie then everything else you say is suspect.

This isnt ****ing hard for most of us to understand inherently.

2 hours seems absurd.. i wonder if the players say it was that long, or if that timeframe came from the alleged victim

the restraining order wasn't completley retracted from my understanding. they agreed on a reduced distance (20 ft), which allowed the players to play

as far as the video, my understanding is that Djam had 3 separate 30 second videos depicting the alleged assault, which apparently took for a long period of time. it is plausible that Djam did not record the parts where the alleged victim resisted or retracted her consent...

having said all of that, it seems like the girl consented in the videos Djam had, which apparently satisfed the police

The other point is she went to the hospital where they must have done a rape kit and must have been an examination. Often those doctor's give their opinion to the police as well. So who knows what the doctor's said, but the fact they didn't choose to prosecute gives you some idea that it wasn't clear.

The other point is she went to the hospital where they must have done a rape kit and must have been an examination. Often those doctor's give their opinion to the police as well. So who knows what the doctor's said, but the fact they didn't choose to prosecute gives you some idea that it wasn't clear.

right. i'm assuming they found no signs of rape...

just thought of this: i think i have an idea as to what evidence the U might have from all of this. I'm sure that apt building there were in has cameras, so they definitely were able to see who was in the building at that time..

2 hours seems absurd.. i wonder if the players say it was that long, or if that timeframe came from the alleged victim

Was she drunk, or not? You're taking testimony fro someone that was allegedly hammered but yet has perfect recall of events, times, and faces. Except she was already contradicted by the poice refusal to prosecute. It is a mad world.

right. i'm assuming they found no signs of rape...

just thought of this: i think i have an idea as to what evidence the U might have from all of this. I'm sure that apt building there were in has cameras, so they definitely were able to see who was in the building at that time..

it was a private building, so I doubt the University would be given security footage. It would be a violation of privacy (since no crime happened).

Is this before or after she wrongfully filed a restraining order vs Kiondre and had her statement contraindicated by three separate bits of video evidence? So drunk she couldnt give consent, but yet has perfect recall of that night. You have a long history of horrendous takes.

The three videos Djam showed the police totalled 90 seconds in length. The alleged assault took an hour and a half. Although there's no information at what point during the alleged assault the videos were taken, Djam was the first guy in line. If they were taken in the first few minutes, they prove nothing about whether things subsequently got as ugly as she described.

Also, it doesn't sound like the police searched his phone, "As proof, he [Djam] played them three separate videos ..." Djam wasn't interviewed until almost a week after the incident, leaving plenty of time to clean up the phone. If there were other videos, or videos taken by any of the others involved the police didn't seem particularly interested in finding this out.

The video information is almost meaningless.

Also you don't seem to know what "contraindicated" means. I'm going to assume you meant contradicted.

The three videos Djam showed the police totalled 90 seconds in length. The alleged assault took an hour and a half. Although there's no information at what point during the alleged assault the videos were taken, Djam was the first guy in line. If they were taken in the first few minutes, they prove nothing about whether things subsequently got as ugly as she described.

Also, it doesn't sound like the police searched his phone, "As proof, he [Djam] played them three separate videos ..." Djam wasn't interviewed until almost a week after the incident, leaving plenty of time to clean up the phone. If there were other videos, or videos taken by any of the others involved the police didn't seem particularly interested in finding this out.

Also you don't seem to know what "contraindicated" means. I'm going to assume you meant contradicted.

Again, what are you basing the 90 minutes on?

Again, when caught in a lie it is generally understood by most thinking people that you are not to be trusted.

You need to get your bifocals checked. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Given what has happened at Baylor, Stanford, etc. I just don't see how Kaler can back his way out of this situation. Appease the players by cancelling the suspensions and he faces the wrath of the nation, or uphold the suspensions and half the team transfers. Lose-lose.

Half the team won't transfer.

Half the team won't transfer.

I would absolutely transfer if I had options. The reality is that the team is going to be decimated by this absurd and slanted disciplinary process. How many defendants can prove their innocence in a he said/she said scenario?

Everyone wins! F yeah!

"At least a dozen men?" who are the other 8+? 4 of the recently implicated players are saying they weren't even there. If there truly are 8 or more others who had a turn, why haven't these other individuals been named?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Guess what, apparently several players were caught in lies as well. This is a University, with a... let me say this slowly for you... s t u d e n t
c o n d u c t....c o d e. All this argument about law and the courts has no bearing on what the, again slowly...U n i v e r s i t y finds.

Why is that so ****ing hard for people to understand?

Top Bottom