Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    That's a good way to frame it. I'd ask anyone, are you trying to govern the country or conquer it?
    This has been the GOP for the last 40 years, they have just been able to hide it. Trump has exposed them for what they are and what they aren’t. Well meaning conservatives have to have a come to God meeting......right now the are failing miserably.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    That's a good way to frame it. I'd ask anyone, are you trying to govern the country or conquer it?
    I think we know the answer. They saw the demographic changes coming and rather than broaden their appeal, this is their solution. If you can't win the game, change the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    I think we know the answer. They saw the demographic changes coming and rather than broaden their appeal, this is their solution. If you can't win the game, change the rules.
    Democracy doesn't work for them. So they turn toward what's easy: elements of Authoritarianism/Fascism. Sadly, it's not just RW America doing this, it's happening across the world, including South America and Europe. As we retreat from the world order we created, and as we retreat in our own country from the moral and ethical standards our ancestors and forefathers spilled so much blood to obtain, RW Nationalistic Fascism rises to fill that vacuum. We are watching the beginning of the end of the "free" world we fought so hard to build and maintain during and after WWII, while FOX News and RW media pundits trumpet that change.
    Last edited by cncmin; 12-06-2018 at 05:56 PM.

NC GOP may be the worst group of elected officials in the United States:

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    NC GOP may be the worst group of elected officials in the United States:

More fascism.

Despicable.

Blog Entries

Total FakeNews. The vote had been on the calendar all week. The Ds missed it because in violation of the court order they were working on their version of redrawing the districts. We know because an idiot D Representative was so mad they missed the vote she blurted out they were busy redrawing the maps. You just can't make this sh!t up. Despicable? Well illegal. Typical D stuff and the Rs used the D stupidity to their advantage by not waiting for them to bother showing up.
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

Shameless and pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Shameless and pathetic.
    Doing some self-reflection?

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Total FakeNews. The vote had been on the calendar all week. The Ds missed it because in violation of the court order they were working on their version of redrawing the districts. We know because an idiot D Representative was so mad they missed the vote she blurted out they were busy redrawing the maps. You just can't make this sh!t up. Despicable? Well illegal. Typical D stuff and the Rs used the D stupidity to their advantage by not waiting for them to bother showing up.
    It was on the calendar with the expectation that the vote would be taken in the afternoon.
    Follow me on twitter: @skiumahgopher

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ski U Mah Gopher View Post
    It was on the calendar with the expectation that the vote would be taken in the afternoon.
    Too funny, Ski U Mah. Too funny. You must believe everything you lying echo chamber feeds you. The D leadership was busy violating a court order. That's all. A whole series of lies from the Ds on why they were mostly not there. Starting with the 911 Commemoration. Yep. One, just one was there instead of doing his job.
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

As more information comes out it is beginning to look like there is a D fund raising effort behind this. They will sucker a number of losers with it. Some of you should donate.
    Kingdom Warriors

As more information comes out it is beginning to look like there is a D fund raising effort behind this. They will sucker a number of losers with it. Some of you should donate.
    Did you enjoy your latest suspension? We did.

Blog Entries

What suspension, moron? I have unblocked everyone now too.
    Kingdom Warriors

What suspension, moron? I have unblocked everyone now too.
    Yay for us!